Beauty and the Beast Tips

views
replies
Last post made 5 years ago by Doble A
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Omg imagin that is too cute!! I only hope she don't go bald from pulling her hair so tight!

I know someone who claims that the reason she does not have wrinkles is that her chubbiness plumps out the wrinkles......he he he!!

• Hiya Members,

It is time to plant flowers. I love to plant flowers in the yard. Here is some tips i found and i hope they help ya!

Annual Flowers

Annuals last one season and die out. This means these flowers have to be replanted every year.

Perennial Flowers

Perennial flowers come back year after year. The advantage here is you never need to replant them.

I always get these 2 mixed up and have to think about when i am flower shopping.

Flower Bulbs

Flower bulbs come back each year, after being dormant over winter months. I planted tulips one year and planted them all upside and they never came up! So be careful and make sure you plant them right side up!

Tips for Planting roses

1. Check with your local gardening center or florist for the best type of roses to grow in you climate. If you are a novice, you should look for disease resistant types of roses because they require a lot less maintenance.

2. When planting roses, you want to pick a spot that is well lit in the morning. You also want an area that is sunlit for at least 6 hours a day.

3. Pick an area that has plenty of well drained soil. Great soil has a PH level where the amount of acid in the soil is at about 5.5-7.0. You can get a testing kit for your soil at any garden center.

4. Organic matter like manure or lime helps to nourish the roots of your roses. You should soak the roots in water or puddle clay for many minutes, and cut off any root's ends that are broken.

5. The first 3-4 weeks after planting your roses, you should water them often. Usually this is when the top 2 inches of soil is dry. Roses need a lot of hydration and food to remain healthy.

6. Four weeks after planting, you should start soaking the bed every 2 weeks or so. You should do this in the morning for the best results.

7. Begin fertilization approximately 3 months after planting. Use 3-6 inches of mulch to control the moisture, temperature, and to stops weeds from coming up. Mulch also helps to lock in the vital nutrients your roses need in order to remain healthy.

8. Planting in the Spring is the best.

9. You want to plant your roses in an area that is well circulated with air. Your roses will not grow in an enclosed or tight area.

10. Dig a hole that is two times bigger than the amount of space that your roses take up. It makes it easier to plant them and creates a spaced area for them to grow with freedom. Poor circulation for your roses can cause fungal diseases. Using a larger hole also makes it easier for you to pull them up later and pot them if you’d like.

I have two roses bushes that are climbers. One is red and the other one is pink. I have a lilac bush that died  :'(. I replanted it 3 years ago and i knew i was taking a gamble to do it. I was so pretty and full of lilacs and the smell........ahhhh so nice. After i moved it, it never recovered from the trauma.

I also have 2 peach trees and i really thought i would not get any peaches living in such a cold climate. But i do get them every summer!! The first year i got peaches i was soooooooooo excited! I remember seeing the first one ever....i thought there was a small orange ball stuck in the tree.......lmaooo!!

All and all i don't have a green thumb. I plant flowers that are easy to grow and pray!

If you don't have a garden of your own.......here is one garden for sure you will love..........Enchanted Garden at Saturn Bingo. I played that slot last week and that is one slot that gives a nice bonus round!

enchanted_garden1.jpg

What do you have in your garden?

Lips

• I like to grow herbs. Fresh basil in a big pot of homemade marinara sauce. Fesh cilantro to add to salsa and fresh chives for a loaded bake potatoe smothered in sour cream.

• Hiya Members,

We all get sad from time to time. Sometimes all we need is a push to help us get out of the blues. I know for me just coming here when i feel blue always perks me up!

Here is some tips when your feeling blue

•    Don’t be too harsh with yourself. It’s going to take time to get things done like you used to and to feel like your old self. Changes are not going to happen overnight, so don’t be overly critical of yourself if you make mistakes or don’t get as much done as you’d like. You’re having a hard enough time without getting on your own case.

•    Be realistic. Making a laundry list of things to do is a surefire way to set yourself up for failure. Start with small positive changes and work from there. If you’re not realistic you’ll just end up frustrated and more depressed.

•    Surround yourself with people. While you may just want to curl up and be alone, this isn’t the best or easiest route for you when you’re depressed. Having others around you to give you a helping hand, talk to you and provide you with inspiration is important to feeling better and getting back into the swing of things, even if you feel like you just want to shut everyone out.

•    Move around. Lying in bed all day or hunkering down on the couch isn’t going to do much but give you more time to feel bad about things. When you force yourself to get up, even if only for a short walk or to tend to some plants outside, you’ll be helping yourself feel better physically and mentally.

•    Start a project. For many, this may seem like that last thing they want to do but an enjoyable project can give you something to concentrate on that will bring your thoughts away from depression and give you something to feel proud of when you’re done.

•    Make a plan. If even the smallest tasks seem like a chore, start small with planning out what you’re going to do each day. In the morning, write down the things you’d like to accomplish and in the evening, go back and check off what you did. This can help you regain your sense of control over your life at a time when it seems the most chaotic.

And for a real picker upper.......ck out the free chips.......he he he here!!

Lips

• Oh yeah one more thing..........listen to this and i guarantee it will make you smile!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-rJ-6hBfSo

• Thanks alot for all your hard work Lips.

:-*

• Thank YOU sweet mommy for bringing so many smiles to all our faces everyday!

Lips

• Hiya Guys and Dolls,

With the summer well underway with it brings beastly thunderstorms. Here is some tips for safety during the thunderstorm season:

Severe Thunderstorm Watch is issued when severe thunderstorms are possible in and close to the watch area. The watch is issued to alert you to the possibility that thunderstorms with damaging winds and large hail may develop. Listen to NOAA Weather Radio and your local media weather updates and stay informed!

Severe Thunderstorm Warning is issued when a severe thunderstorm has been spotted and is going to move through your county soon. The key is to remain CALM, but take precautionary action IMMEDIATELY to protect your life and property.

Be Prepared

Know the county in which you live and the names of nearby cities. Severe weather warnings are issued on a county basis.

Have disaster supplies on hand, including:

Flashlight and extra batteries

Battery-operated radio and extra batteries

First aid kit and manual

Emergency food and water

Non-electric can opener

Essential medicines

Checkbook, cash, credit cards, ATM cards

Before the Storm

Check the weather forecast before leaving for extended periods outdoors.

If a storm is approaching, keep a NOAA Weather Radio or AM/FM radio with you.

Watch for signs of approaching storms.

Postpone outdoor activities if storms are imminent.

Check on neighbors who require special assistance: infants, the elderly, and people with disabilities.

During the Storm

Remember:  If you can hear thunder, you are close enough to the storm to be struck by lightning.  Go to safe shelter immediately.

Move to a sturdy building or car. DO NOT take shelter in small sheds, under isolated trees, or in convertible automobiles.

If lightning occurs and sturdy shelter is not available, get inside a hard top automobile and keep the windows up.

Get out of boats and away from water.

Telephone lines and metal pipes can conduct electricity. Unplug appliances not necessary for obtaining weather information. Avoid using the telephone or any electrical appliances. Use phones only in an emergency.

Do not take a bath or shower

Turn off air conditioners. Power surges from lightning can overload the compressors.

Get to higher ground if flash flooding or flooding is possible. DO NOT attempt to drive to safety. Most flash flooding deaths occur in automobiles.

If you are caught outdoors and no shelter is nearby:

Find a low spot away from trees, fences, and poles.

If you are in the woods, take shelter under the shorter trees.

If you feel your skin tingle or your hair stand on end, squat low to the ground on the balls of your feet. Place your hands on your knees with your head between them. Make yourself the smallest target possible; minimize your contact with the ground.

After the Storm

Check on neighbors who may require special assistance -- infants, the elderly, and people with disabilities. Avoid all downed power lines. Assume they are live electricity. Continue to monitor NOAA Weather Radio and your local media for latest weather updates.

And if you are experiencing a drought......

Do the Rain Dance at Miami Bingo!!

raindance.jpg

I love love love this slot! I did hit a 100 spins once and when i did it retriggered so many free spin that i had about 1000 free spins. What happened was it is a max payout of $1500. I still had over 200 free spins left when the game ended and a message said i had reached the max!!!

Lips

• Picnics, barbecues, and potlucks are wonderful ways to celebrate Summer, but whatever your plans, take care to prepare and transport food safely. Whether your picnic is an elaborate affair for a few dozen friends and relatives or a simple cook-out for a few, a little planning will help prevent food borne illnesses so common during the summer months.

Bacteria begin to multiply between 40°F and 140°F, so it's important to keep it either cold or hot right up to the moment of cooking and/or serving. To make cleanup easier, take garbage bags, paper towels and damp washcloths in plastic bags.

Have a safe and happy cookout season!

Transporting Food

Make sure your cooler will keep foods at 40°F, or plan foods that are less perishable, such as luncheon meats, cheese, peanut butter, etc.. Keep drinks in a separate cooler, since it will be opened more often.

Plan ahead; try to take only what will be eaten so you won't have to worry about leftovers.

Don't partially precook meat or poultry before transporting; if it must be precooked, cook until done then chill before packing in the cooler.

Pack condiments in small containers rather than taking whole jars.

Put the cooler in the inside of the car rather than the hot trunk, and keep it in the shade at your destination; replenish ice often.

If you cook food ahead of time, chill thoroughly before putting it in the cooler. If you take hot food, wrap the dish in aluminum foil and towels to keep it above 140°F; if it's a long trip it may be best not to take a hot dish.

Take-out foods like fried chicken or barbecue should be eaten within 2 hours of purchase or thoroughly chilled before adding to the cooler and transporting.

Safe Grilling

Be sure all utensils, plates, and cooking surfaces are clean, and your hands are washed well before handling food.

Take only as much food out of the cooler as you're going to cook right then.

When meat is cooked, transfer to a clean plate or platter - never place cooked meat on a platter which held raw meat.

The USDA recommends fully cooking meats to ensure bacteria is destroyed. To be sure bacteria are destroyed, hamburgers and ribs should be cooked to 160° F or until the center is no longer pink and juices are clear.

Cook ground poultry to 165° F and poultry parts to 180° F. Reheat pre-cooked meats until steaming hot.

Never reuse marinades that have come in contact with raw meat, chicken or fish, and don't put the cooked food back into an unwashed container or the dish that contained the marinade.

Source: about.com

For some tasty good recipes ideas go to:

tasty_logo.png

Tasty Bingo

• This are the  another best tips :=

Eat lots of fruit and vegetables.

Don't smoke. This does nasty things to your skin...

Drink lots of water.

Get plenty of sleep. of sleep.

• Hi All!

Let’s talk aphrodisiacs.

th_aphrodisiac1-1.jpg

An aphrodisiac is said to stimulate sexual desire. The word is derived from Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of sexuality and love. There are quite a few aphrodisiacs to entice the opposite sex so I am definitely taking notes. My sweetheart will appreciate my study time for sure.

The following goodies are a comprehensive list courtesy of Loveology University. Enjoy!

I’m off to play some bingo at Desperate Housewives

Aphrodisiacs for Flirting  ;)

Chili Peppers - Gets the face flushing, heart pumping, pores sweating, & blood flowing towards the genitals.

Bananas - Contains bufotenine, a chemical that acts on the brain to increase happiness, self-confidence, & sex drive.

Carrots - Have strong fibrous ingredients that supercharge the body & lead to a feeling of strong sexual desire.

Damiano - This “lover's herb” contains alkaloids, which stimulate blood flow to genitals & increase sensitivity.

Clary Sage - Is known for decreasing inhibitions with its relaxing, euphoric, mildly intoxicating effects.

Aphrodisiacs for Seduction  :P

Oysters - Contain zinc, essential mineral for men needed for sperm production. Also releases testosterone in women.

Shrimp - High in iodine, which is needed by the thyroid gland that regulates energy, including sexual energy.

Chocolate - Includes caffeine and a plant substance called phytosteral that mimics human sex hormones.

Ginger - Comes from the root of the plant & increases blood flow to the genitals in both men and women.

Olives - Green ones make men more virile while black ones are believed to increase sex drive for women.

Tomatoes - Known as “love apples” & forbidden by Puritans because of its reputation as a potent sexual stimulant.

Asparagus - Rich with potassium, phosphorous, calcium, and vitamin E, all vital for increased hormone production.

Apples - Ever since Biblical days apples have been known as the fruit of temptation.  They are also filled with vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that stimulate sexual desire.

Aphrodisiacs for Exploration  :o

Licorice - Contains plant estrogens and stimulates the sex glands, bringing oxygen to the female genitals 40% faster.

Pumpkin Pie or Pumpkin Seeds - The top contender to increase penile blood flow an average of 40% faster.

Muira Puama - The American Journal of Natural Medicine stated: “One of the best herbs to use for erectile dysfunction or lack of libido (also known as potency wood).

Cinnamon - This sweet, spicy flavor and aroma has been used to aid in the treatment of impotence and proven to be sexually stimulating for men.

Basil - Considered the sacred herb of India, it awakens the senses, stimulates blood flow, and relieves fatigue.

Artichoke - Share this sex vitamin, high in Vitamin C, folic acid, magnesium, and phosphorus with your lover because it’s fun to eat together!

Celery - Contains androsterone, a powerful male hormone released through sweat glands to attract women.

Aphrodisiac Aromas  :D

Pheromones - Designed by nature to ensure we attract a biologically suitable mate.  Produced in sweat glands that are attached to hair follicles: head, underarms, and genitals.

How they work - Pheromones are released into the air from sweat that evaporates from our skin in the 40 million skin cells we shed each day.

Erotic aromas for men - Cinnamon, popcorn, pumpkin pie, and doughnuts.

Erotic aromas for women - Melon, chocolate, oranges, and bread.

Erotic scents for men - Vanilla, lavender, and Jasmine

Erotic scents for women - Musk, orange blossom, and sandalwood

• oooohhh lala baby i am going grocery shopping tonite!!!!

Now if only a had a man!!!

• Ooh very nice!!!

• I really had to come back to this thread and make a comment, this is a fascinating subject in this thread, and Froggy i thank you for bringing it.

I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump'n grind, that quickie in the park, elevator or drive-thru, getting excitingly hot and sexual sliding on top or down below while driving, or those roaming hands at the movie theater while he hides it with the popcorn box. I can be that little freak if I want to. I think just a man being a man and knowing the package he carries with all the natural aphrodisiactic gifts and appetizers he offers is magical. He is actually an executive sexually erotic chef with his own steamy and delicious ideas. But at the same time it is also very relaxing and fun to be with a man alone in the comfort of the warm loving home you built for him, exploring the multitude of the natural erogenous areas and erotic feelings both can encounter and appreciate, spending this time together romatically surrounded and enhanced by natural foods, aromas and natural scents of sexual desire and stimulation.. what a pleasure indeed

I think I'll go dab some vanilla behind my knees, make some sexy spaghetti with basil, make a trail of chocolate kisses leading to the bedroom.. and later I'll pop some popcorn..

Tomorrow we BBQ shrimp.. endulge in raw carrots and pumpkin seeds, baked cinnamon apple slices.. then we shall have intercourse.. i mean the main course..

Now.. i got my menu..my ideas..this skimpy apron.. i just need a man too

:( ....

• Hello My Little Bingo Balls!

Last week we explored the world of aphrodisiacs. Some of us lacked a guinea pig so here is a list of top reasons it’s great to be single! Who needs someone tagging along while you're trying to get your gamble on anyway?

th_SingleLifeSection2.gif

15 reasons for the ladies: courtesy of ivillage.com

1. You can do whatever you darn well please.

2. Shave your legs and the razor is never dull from his face.

3. Not only is your razor not dull, who needs to shave at all now?

4. You can leave bra and other unmentionables in view.

5. You can slump around the house in any old thing.

6. You don't have to think about birth control, calendars or ovulation. Aunt Flo can

visit whenever she likes.

7. You can go out and flirt as much as your heart desires, without a worry in the world.

8. The toilet seat issue -- need I say more?

9. Free drinks at bars! Men seem to know when you're single and tend to be very

generous.

10. You can have male friends without having to defend yourself and explain that nothing else is going on.

11. You can finally see all the good videos -- the romantic, cheesy films.

12. No one grossing out over Tampax wrappers being anywhere in the house.

13. You don't have to wear G-string panties unless you want to wear them.

14. You can have sexual gratification at any time, not just when the sports games are

over.

15. You don't have to deal with anyone's grumpy, moody personalities.

8 reasons for the guys (let’s face it, there aren’t too many reasons for you guys): courtesy of askmen.com

1. You can take your time to find the right woman.

2. You can focus on your career.

3. You can do whatever you want, when you want.

4. You can enjoy a sexual smorgasbord.

5. You can build wealth.

6. You can enjoy serenity.

7. You can keep your toys.

8. You don’t have to compromise.

Some of us would rather play bingo than nurture a relationship but if you're on the prowl you may find your match at Cyber Bingo!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy