Beauty and the Beast Tips

views
replies
Last post made 5 years ago by Doble A
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Those quotes are hilarious.

"My school days were the happiest days of my life; which should give you some indication of the misery I've endured over the past twenty-five years." — Paul Merton

• Some really great quotes there Lips.

I really liked this one "My school was so tough the school newspaper had an obituary section. - Norm Crosby".

blue

• hehe,

Smartness runs in my family. When I went to school I was so smart my teacher was in my class for five years.

LOL

great quotes lips

• hehe,

Smartness runs in my family. When I went to school I was so smart my teacher was in my class for five years.

LOL

great quotes lips

I know! That one cracked me up too.

• Hi Bingo Tarts!

When I get manicures and pedicures I cringe to think about who they've used those tools on. Do you think that if there are people with fungal issues these nail places should turn them away? I do. I am very conscious of whether or not they sterilize.

The best thing I ever did was start bringing my own stuff. They generally have no problem using my stuff especially when it's a place I frequent and am comfortable at. I have brought in tools, files and even polish. I have heard one too many horror stories. It's the best tip if you get your nails done regularly. You can contract not only fungal infections but diseases too if they are not clean.

I actually sat down and waited for a pedicure once and there was a lady in the middle of having her toes done. I did a double take. Her toe nails were about half an inch thick and green. The nail tech didn't even have gloves on. As I was waiting they finished her up and called someone else over to sit in the same chair. The foot bath was just rinsed with water. No cleaner. I had to leave and I wasn't shy about telling them that they were unsanitary.

When you hit a new place, check it out. Don't be afraid to ask how they clean those tools or bring your own.

th_manipedi.jpg

On that note......  LOL

Make your first deposit at Bingo Cove and simply play in the Powder room at 21:00 BST from 2-9 October to win one mani-pedi package every day! So that’s 8 mani-pedi packages up for grabs!

Tickets cost only 20p! Chill out, relax and indulge yourself – you’re worth it!

• Omg do i ever know about these nail places that don't sterilize their tools. I have sensitive cuticles so when i go 9 times out of ten i end up bleeding a tiny bit. Every time i do i think to myself what if i had a disease? What if the next person came along and bled too.

That is an open door to contract many diseases. I say always use your own tools!

Lips

• It's not something I would have even thought about if you hadn't posted this Froggy.  Not that I get my nails done professionally but I'm glad you raised this.  I need to speak to my pal who has a pedicure regularly.

blue

• Hi Bingo Babes!

October is breast cancer awareness month. This is something that can affect both men and women.

th_Save-the-Tatas-Logo.jpg

You can help and offer support by getting involved with Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Here is their message:

"Imagine life without breast cancer. Get Involved. Donate now!

Because 10 million women around the world could die from breast cancer in the next 25 years, we continue to fight every minute of every day to save every life.

Thanks to people like you who share our vision of a world without breast cancer, we’ve made huge discoveries in finding new and better ways to detect the disease at its earliest stages. We now know so much more about the different types of breast cancer and specific ways to attack each kind. And we work day-in and day-out in communities throughout the world to ensure everyone can access quality care and these new advances. But the fact is, breast cancer is still life-threatening, and until we can keep people from dying from it, we need your help - your generosity is crucial as we continue this fight."

Many bingo sites are donating a portion of their sales to the cure. Why not start with Pink Ribbon Bingo.

Here's a nice cocktail for you to enjoy courtesy of About.com.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and The p.i.n.k. Ribbon cocktail was created as a fun way to raise awareness. It features p.i.n.k. Vodka (a new vodka infused with caffeine and guarana) and black currant juice which is high in antioxidants that can prevent tissue damage. Enjoy and remember another key to reducing your chances of breast cancer is to drink moderately.

Ingredients:

2 oz p.i.n.k. Vodka

1 oz Cointreau

3/4 oz cranberry juice

3/4 oz black currant juice

splash of sour mix

Preparation:

Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.

Shake well.

Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.

User Reviews

• A very worthwhile cause.  Thanks Froggy.  The cocktail sounds delicious too!

blue

• Great cause and wonderful concept you put together froggy.

• Hi Bingo Balls,

Laughter is the best medicine and you just feel so darn good doing it. Here's some interesting beauty tips, or shall I say safety tips, to make you chuckle.

th_laugh.jpg

No time to bath? Wrap your self in plastic and simply peel it off.

If you are unable to sleep at night, just start reading the Atlas of Human Anatomy.

Don’t start a fight with your spouse while they're cooking your dinner.

Even if she looks hideous, tell her it's the best she's ever looked.

If you're the only one in a restaurant, run!

Most of all, remember that you are Fabulous!

• "No time to bath? Wrap your self in plastic and simply peel it off."

LMAO LOL LOL  I love that one Froggy.

blue

• Laughter is the best medicine and froggy you have mega daily doses of it! This girl can literally laugh for 15 minutes nonstop! You name really should be "Feelin Giggly"  LOL LOL

• Untangling Christmas Lights

th_imgres-4.jpg

I love the twinkle and sparkle at Christmas time but decorating can be quite a chore especially untangling the Christmas lights!

Here is the trials and tribulations trimming the tree with lights and tips to make it easier:

1) Try to make it as pleasurable as possible by making yourself a nice cup of hot cocoa.

2) After you open the box of stored lights that you swore would not be tangled this year, you realize they are in a knotted mess.

3) Don't panic, simply replace the hot cocoa for a eggnog spiked with brandy.

4) You have ten strands to untangle and the first one took 45 minutes straighten out.

5) Your nerves are beginning to get as frazzled as the lights, but please again don't stress. Simply toss the eggnog for a martini.

6) After getting all the lights unraveled you test them and only 2 strands are working and only half the lights are working on two others.

7) There is only one thing to do to keep calm. Grab the the tequila and drink it straight from the bottle its an instant stress reliever.

8) All the lights are finally on the tree with a stack plugged into one outlet. Flipping the switch you blow out the lights and now none of them work.

9) Stumbling now from all the liquor consumption, you stagger over to the tree, fall and knock the tree over.

10) Now now don't let that get to you, simply buy one of those pre-lit table top trees. Who needs a big tree anyway!

If you are looking for lots of sparkle play at Sparkling Bingo instead!

• Oh gosh that's too funny! That sounds like Christmas at my house except I don't touch the lights, only the drinks.

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy