Beauty and the Beast Tips

views
replies
Last post made 5 years ago by Doble A
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Hi LBB'ers!

Just like a full house, our love should be difficult to get. So, when we meet someone new we should play a little hard to get don't you think?

th_30175201_zpse71005de.jpg

Here are a few suggestions on how to master the art of playing hard to get with our love interests.

Revel in your singlehood

Let him make the first move

Flirt with others

Up those confidence levels

Act like a man ~ if you're a man you've already got this one down

Don’t be “too” available

Don’t cling

Take it slow

Don’t dress like a tart

Source: idiva.com

Practice your skills and make good use of them at Bingo Flirt!

• Awesome advice for men and women! Lets face it everybody wants what they can't have! If you are too easy to conquer the quest is over and the person moves on. I don't really like game players (only gambling that is) but sometimes its wise to take it slow especially to protect your heart from getting hurt.

• Untangling Christmas Lights

th_imgres-4.jpg

I love the twinkle and sparkle at Christmas time but decorating can be quite a chore especially untangling the Christmas lights!

Here is the trials and tribulations trimming the tree with lights and tips to make it easier:

1) Try to make it as pleasurable as possible by making yourself a nice cup of hot cocoa.

2) After you open the box of stored lights that you swore would not be tangled this year, you realize they are in a knotted mess.

3) Don't panic, simply replace the hot cocoa for a eggnog spiked with brandy.

4) You have ten strands to untangle and the first one took 45 minutes straighten out.

5) Your nerves are beginning to get as frazzled as the lights, but please again don't stress. Simply toss the eggnog for a martini.

6) After getting all the lights unraveled you test them and only 2 strands are working and only half the lights are working on two others.

7) There is only one thing to do to keep calm. Grab the the tequila and drink it straight from the bottle its an instant stress reliever.

8) All the lights are finally on the tree with a stack plugged into one outlet. Flipping the switch you blow out the lights and now none of them work.

9) Stumbling now from all the liquor consumption, you stagger over to the tree, fall and knock the tree over.

10) Now now don't let that get to you, simply buy one of those pre-lit table top trees. Who needs a big tree anyway!

If you are looking for lots of sparkle play at Sparkling Bingo instead!

I haven't  really read much, of  this topic but i started today and cant stop now... Anyways this post , is VERY relatable!! I know its not Xmas and all but that's some funny sh!t
  • LOL I know Chantellee. I could see lips sittin on the floor with balls of lights like WTF!

• Hi LBB'ers!

I've got more spring time advice for you!

th_red_zps9e8260ab.jpg

No, it's not some weird adult toy. These are ear plugs and as the weather gets warmer the motorcycles start coming out. There are so many times I've been driving along or sitting outside enjoying the fresh air and here comes a loud motorcycle. So many times I wished I had some ear plugs. Sure bikes are cool but the loud sound in my ear brings out a rage in me!

So next time you see a motorcycle speeding toward you, you can Giggle because you won't hear a thing.

Enjoy the quiet!

• My first thought was "adult toy" when I saw that pic.LOL  Are our minds in the sewer or what hehehehe

• My mind spends most of its time in the sewer LOL

• Little beasts known as squirrels hang out in many of our yards and although cute, they can be pests. They eat up your vegetable garden or even your outdoor furniture but what to do?

squirrel_zps07372e37.jpg

Here are some tips from gardenguides.com

Step 1

Remove any extra food sources from your tree. If you nailed a bird house to the tree, or if your kids hung a bird seeded pine cone to the tree, you will want to remove them. Squirrels love to feast on bird seed, and this could be what is attracting the squirrels in the first place.

Step 2

Spray the tree with fox urine. The fox is a predator of the squirrel. Squirrels will smell the urine and think that a fox is nearby. They will stay away from the tree. Just make sure you reapply the fox urine every two weeks, or after a rainfall. ~ um, no

Step 3

Cover the bottom of the tree with metal sheeting. The squirrels will not be able to latch on to anything with their claws, and will not be able to get up the tree to do any damage.

Step 4

Trap the squirrels by baiting a squirrel trap with peanut butter. Then transport the squirrels to a nearby park or zoo.

Step 5

Use a squirrel repellent that contains the active ingredient thiram. Be aware that this a chemical repellent, but it is highly effective if your other methods are not working. Spray the squirrel repellent around the base of the tree up to the first set of branches to keep the squirrels away.

#3 looks like the best option but the little beasts could jump to the tree from the roof or anything nearby. Not doing the fox pee thing but then again, I wonder if Mr. Foxy Bingo could come and pee on my trees.  :D

th_photo_zpse11424c7.jpg

• Hi Bingo Balls!

One of my favorite summer drinks is lemonade and I came across a great version that I had to share. You'll need something to sip luxuriously as you lounge on the Bingo Boat!

MuddledLemonade_zpsd43d02bb.jpg

Muddled Lemonberryade by Michael Chiarello

What you'll need:

4 lemons, sliced

1/2 cup mint leaves

1 cup sugar

1 pint berries (strawberries and blackberries preferable)

1 quart water

1 quart club soda

Directions: Slice lemons and place in the bottom of the drink pitcher. Add 1/2 cup fresh mint and 1 cup sugar on top of lemons. With the wooden spoon mash the mixture for 1 minute. Add the berries and lightly mash. Add 1 quart water and refrigerate until chilled.

To serve: Fill a tall glass with ice and fill 3/4 with lemon juice mixture, top with club soda and serve.

Enjoy and feel free to add a little vodka ;)

• Looks soooooooooo good! I love the muddled drinks especially mojitos with a sprig of mint  :P

• Me too lips. So refreshing. I had a strawberry mojito and a raspberry mojito and they were amazing!

• Hi Bingo Balls!

This tip is real simple. For those of you Starbucks lovers in the USA, the Pumpkin Spice Latte will be back this year on August 26th! It's thrilling, I know.

th_images_zpsa3437ebf.jpg

So don't forget to grab one and be on your Naughty Bingo way!

• Wow that means summer is almost over! It seems like it just got started and soon it will be ghost, goblins and of course pumpkin spice latte and don't forget about the pumpkin scones too!

Does Starbucks in other parts of the world offer these flavors?

• Hey Bingo Babes!

Fall is approaching and a great thing to do with the over abundance of apples that we're seeing is make taffy apples!

Ingredients

8 apples, any variety

1 cup chopped peanuts or other nut of your choice

1 cup heavy cream, divided

3/4 cup light corn syrup

1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter

1 cup sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions

Wash and completely dry the apples. Insert a stick into the stem end of each.

Line a 9-by-9-inch or 7-by-11-inch baking pan with foil. Place the chopped nuts into the lined pan.

Fit a heavy-bottomed saucepan with a candy thermometer. Over high heat, cook 3/4 cup of the cream, the corn syrup, butter, and sugar to 246 degrees F (firm ball); at this point the syrup will be golden. Remove from the heat and carefully swirl in the remaining 1/4 cup of cream and the vanilla. Use caution; this is very hot and it may splatter.

While the caramel is hot, dip and turn the apples into the caramel to coat and let the excess drip off. Dip the bottoms into the chopped nuts. Arrange the apples on a nonstick or waxed paper-lined cookie sheet and let cool.

Source: FoodNetwork.com

You can also add any goodies to them that you want to make them extra Tasty!

CutestFood_com_6a00e550bec29688340120a6ca7afc970b_800wi_zps32534c81.jpg

• Hi Bingo Babes!

Hair styles and hair colors change with the weather and fall 2014 is time for a change. Have you seen some nice do's or are folks running around looking more like your Aunty on acid?

This is supposed to be a hot fall look but instead it looks like she just woke up and her hair could use a wash.

th_11-date-night-look-public-school-h724_zps29a70bcd.jpg

Share your favorite looks, good or bad!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy