Beauty and the Beast Tips

views
replies
Last post made 5 years ago by Doble A
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Hi Bingo Balls!

It's getting chilly and rainy this month around the world and it's leaving us stuck indoors. What are some things we can do to entertain ourselves?

I thought about maybe having an indoor treasure hunt, nah.

Maybe taking a bubble bath, nah.

I could bake some cookies but then I remembered that I don't bake.

You can definitely play Bingo in the Sun but what is there to do when it's raining?  ;)

1077-retro-confused-woman_zps83d78bec.jpg

• Thanksgiving Splurging!

Ok so there is plenty of tips out there to help you from overeating this Thanksgiving. I say it is what Thanksgiving is all about and there should be NO rules as far as what you put in your mouth......well almost anything you put in your mouth!

I started out with creating a list of how not to go overboard with eating and thought hey who am i kidding i can't give advice i won't follow!

However if you do overeat and feel a bit sicky have plenty of Pepto-Bismol, Alka-Seltzer Tagamet!

th_images_zps8289eea7.jpg

Once that tummy is settled head over to 123 Bingo for the $1,000 TURKEY DINNER JACKPOT

• Hi Bingo Babes!

I woke up to the sun shining so brightly in the UK and thought I slept through to spring. There are currently 31 more days until we get there. Spring begins on March 20th this year.

th_MI0000696250_zps761dd107.jpg

I love tulips and I'm always looking for a way to make them last longer once they've been cut.

Martha Stewart says:

STEP 1

Start with a very clean vase. Fill it about 1/3 full with fresh, room-temperature water; tulips last longer in shallow water. Add cut-flower food to the vase. You can also nourish flowers with a solution of one teaspoon sugar and two drops liquid bleach per gallon of fresh water.

STEP 2

Hold each stem next to your vase to gauge how much you'll need to trim. Using a sharp knife, cut stems at a 45-degree angle so they won't sit flat in the vase. Cut away any white stem tissue for better water absorption. Remove any leaves under the water line to prevent rotting.

STEP 3

Recondition your tulips daily: Recut the stems, change the water, and add nourishment. Keep in a cool area; heat reduces bloom time. If tulips droop once arranged, try this: Insert a pin through the stem just below the head; then pull it out. The holes let air escape to expedite the water flow. Keep in a cool place for longest life.

Don't you just feel like tiptoeing through the tulips with me? What is your favorite Glorious spring flower?

Source: marthastewart.com

• Without sounding trite i am right with you tulips are my favorite. I remember the first year i planted them around the side of my house. They had to be planted in the fall and i waited anxiously in the spring for them to pop up but they never did! Did a bit of research and discovered i planted the bulbs upside down  :'(.

• Ugh that's awful lips but I bet looking bet it's pretty funny! You had to be livid LOL

• Hi LBB'ers!

Winged eyeliner can be tricky. Ladies there is a fool proof way to get the perfect cat eye. And if you're a guy that likes to rock some eyeliner pay attention to achieve a sharp Bingo Liner.  ;)

tumblr_mqjzaohnlq1qc4bqio1_500_zpsrn9e91bh.jpg

"Place a piece of Scotch tape (about 1″) along the outer part of your eye toward the tail of your eyebrow, using your lower lash line as a guide. Take your bent eyeliner brush (or any super small makeup brush) and apply your eyeliner along the tape, connecting it to your upper lash line to form a triangle shape—this will give the illusion of a wing."

Source: One Minute Winged Liner plus a video is available from Makeup Geek.

• Love those cat eyes soooooo kewl!

• Summertime BBQ's and the Appetizers are Easy!

With warm weather comes the fantastic outdoor cookouts (commonly called in the midwest) or BBQ's (called by everyone)!

With every passing warm weather season there is always a new recipe we would love to discover. I came a cross a cool treat that is yummy, refreshing and also has a great presentation for a nice conversation starter. 

images_zpshdz6errk.jpg

Super easy to prepare!

Ingredients

Plain or Chocolate dipped waffle cones - quantity depends on number of guests

Cut fruit favorites - Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, red raspberries, pineapple, grapes, kiwi and whatever other fruit favorite you have.

Dip:

One jar of marshmallow creme

One carton of  lite strawberry cream cheese

Soften cream cheese and fold in in full jar of the marshmallow cream and place in center of party tray. Fill waffle cones with fruit mix and assemble on tray and bon appetite!

After a full day of the great outdoors don't let the sun go down on you! Head over to Sun Bingo

• That is such a cool idea! I hope you'll be making it lips ;)

• Hi Bingo Balls!

Now that summer is in full swing many of us are out getting lots of sun and sunburn is always a possibility. There are several home remedies that can soothe the burn.

th_sunburntbarbie_1244053941_zps5sj54psf.jpg

Sunburn soothing home remedies:

Milk

Plain Yogurt

Mint Leaves

Aloe

Tea Bags

Baking Soda

Rub some yogurt all over yourself,  hang a couple of tea bags from your ears and have a winning day at Sun Bingo!

• Hi Bingo Babes!

When life gives you lemons make  lemonade!

th_1956%20lemonde%20stand%20kit%20giveaway3_zps8obwuzea.jpg

Enjoy this refreshing summer drink and just a touch of vodka on a Friday night will make you Sing ;)

What you'll need:

2 quarts (8 cups) cold water

2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about 14 medium lemons)

1 cup Simple Syrup, plus more as needed

Ice

1 medium lemon, thinly sliced, for garnish

Source: chow.com

• Fall is Here!

imgres_zpsn1fik3zk.jpg

The First day of Fall was September 23rd and it is time to prepare for the cool weather and colder months ahead!

Autumn Tips:

1. Pull your winter linens out of storage including sheets and bed spreads and exchange for the light weight linens.

2. Get the vacuum attachment out and brush ceilings, walls and baseboards.

3. Get all photos and favorite memories of the summer organized and put into albums.

4. Wash windows and screens.

5. Replace any screens that have tears and broken windows.

6. Put summer clothes in storage and bring out winter clothing.

7. Update your window treatments with heavier currents to keep out cold drafts.

8. Winterize your outside garden and protect rose bushes and perennials through harsh winters for healthy spring growth.

9. Rake leaves regularly and shred to place in compost pile.

10. Clean chimney and furnace for quality performance.

Then head for the Bingo House and share your Fall tips with roomies!

• Hi Bingo Balls!

Forget the beauty and let's talk about the beasts. Halloween is coming up and I was wondering if anyone has any parties coming up and please share some cool costume ideas. I've got a party happening on Halloween and I plan on painting my face like a day of the dead skull.

9b7533065ef81b36ea7a92ec557efc66_zpslnnuhnhc.jpg

I may even have time to play a spooky game of bingo at Vampire Bingo!

•  

In the shower and your singing so good even Simon Cowel would be impressed! Shampoo your hair, reach for the conditioner and oh no the nightmare of nightmares…..your out of conditioner! No problem…….here is a quick fix. Fabric softener, yes I said fabric softener! Just a dab of that just this once will get those tangles out of your hair and leave with soft smooth locks!

Oh my is it for real? I just can't believe that you can actually use fabric softener as an alternative conditioner???  ??? ??? ???

• I have not personally tried it, but rumor says it works!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy