Beauty and the Beast Tips

views
replies
Last post made 5 years ago by Doble A
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Lmaoooo i love it girl!! Ya know you got bad breath when you waltz in a bingo chat room and everyone leaves!!!!

• LOL Froggy.. excellent tips.. ladies i need a second opinion.... when i went to say good morning to my mornin'glorys, they all keel'd over and said good night :( and my buttercups glowed cottage cheese!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.... well?

• Hmmmm second opinion you say..............

Here is a suggestion: Don't go out in the morning!! Instead play bingo til noon. Peek your head out the door and if the flowers are in all their glory and you must go out...where a mask.......wink!!!

• Hello my dazzling dabbers!

Just because summer is almost over doesn't mean you can let those tootsies go.

Keep getting those pedicures. You wouldn't want to cut your partner in bed would you?

th_pedicure.jpg

Let's face it, with all the gambling we're doing there's just not a lot of time for anything else. Here are some natural ways to keep those feet looking gorgeous in between pedicures courtesy of iloveindia.com.

Natural Foot Care

Feet Soak

Supplies Needed

1 cup Lemon Juice

¼ tsp Cinnamon Powder

2 tbsp Olive Oil

¼ cup Milk

Water

Tub

Instructions

Fill a tub with warm water and put the lemon juice, cinnamon powder, olive oil and milk in it. Mix well.

Put your feet in the tub and let them soak in the water for 10-15 minutes.

Now, wash your feet with a mild soap, dry them with a towel and apply a foot care cream.

Foot Lotion

Supplies Needed

1 tbsp Almond Oil

1 tbsp Olive Oil

1 tsp Wheat Germ Oil

12 drops Eucalyptus Essential/Fragrance Oil

Bottle (dark-colored)

Instructions

Take a dark colored bottle and put almond oil, olive oil, wheat germ oil and eucalyptus oil in it.

Shake the bottle shake extremely well and store in a cool, dry place.

To use the lotion, just rub it into your feet and heels, after you have cleaned and dried them.

So jump silky feet first into Silk Bingo

Have a great week!!!

Love ya,

Froggy

• Thank you froggy. Pretty toes are important when your gonna play footsies under the table......he he he!!

• Hello Bingo Babes!!!

Stress can be a killer. Life happens right! So, after a nail biting game of BINGO let the power of massage relax you. Even these two enjoy a good massage. It can be great for too.

massage.jpg

The Benefits Of Massage

What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments? Useful for all of the conditions listed below and more, massage can:

Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.

Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.

Ease medication dependence.

Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.

Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.

Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.

Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.

Increase joint flexibility.

Lessen depression and anxiety.

Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.

Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.

Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.

Reduce spasms and cramping.

Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.

Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.

Relieve migraine pain.

Return the favor and treat your massager to a game of BINGO at Bingo MagiX for all the magic they work!

Have a great week!

Source massagetherapy.com

• I have never had a massage!!! I know it has to be the most awesome experience ever! Maybe i will treat myself to a spa day and get the works.

Lips

• I love the pic Froggy.  I've never had a massage either and I know I would more than likely drop off into a wonderful dozy snooze.  Sounds wonderful.

blue

• Hi Bingo Babes!

We don't want to be sneezing all over our bingo cards now do we? Take some precautions this year to avoid the flu and spreading it around the bingo halls. Most importantly wash your hands. I have seen people do the two second cold water sprinkle. That is not going to kill those germs!

sneeze-girl.gif

Here's what The Center For Disease Control has to say:

Flu is a serious contagious disease that can lead to hospitalization and even death. In 2009–2010, a new and very different flu virus (called 2009 H1N1) spread worldwide causing the first flu pandemic in more than 40 years. Flu is unpredictable, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) expects the 2009 H1N1 virus to spread this upcoming season along with other seasonal flu viruses.

CDC urges you to take the following actions to protect yourself and others from influenza (the flu):

Take time to get a flu vaccine.

Take everyday preventive actions to stop the spread of germs.

Take flu antiviral drugs if your doctor prescribes them.

Stay feeling Bingo Fabulous this fall and winter!

Have a healthy week!

• Don't ya just hate rude people in public who will sneeze and not cover their mouth. I start heading for the hills real fast to get out of the line fire or should i say spray!

Lips

• Don't ya just hate rude people in public who will sneeze and not cover their mouth. I start heading for the hills real fast to get out of the line fire or should i say spray!

Lips

Oh oh oh! How about they hold one side of their nose and blow out the other side on the ground. EWWWWWWWWWWWW

• Hello My Bouncing Bingo Balls!

Did you know that laughter is actually good for you? I laugh really hard at something almost everyday. It doesn't take much to make me laugh but it feels great! You know the kind of laugh that makes the tears start streaming?

th_israel-125year-old-man-laughing.jpg

helpguide.org says laughter is good for your health and here's why:

Laughter relaxes the whole body. A good, hearty laugh relieves physical tension and stress, leaving your muscles relaxed for up to 45 minutes after.

Laughter boosts the immune system. Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease.

Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals. Endorphins promote an overall sense of well-being and can even temporarily relieve pain.

Laughter protects the heart. Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow, which can help protect you against a heart attack and other cardiovascular problems.

I suggest you take your medicine regularly because everyone deserves a little Bingo Fun!

Have a great week!

• Laughing does make you feel sooo much better! Once i get on a kick of laughing i can not stop!

Thanks for bringing us some great feel good tips!  ;)

Lips

• Hello My Little Troll Dolls!

This week we are going to get rid of those pesky razor bumps. Ouch! I 've got a few ways to prevent them comin' right up.

Untitled-12.jpg

Courtesy of getridofthings.com

First of all, don’t shave every day if you suffer from regular razor bumps.

Softening your hair with warm water will help you get a better shave and get rid of razor bumps.

Always apply shaving cream (a good one) to the skin before shaving and allow the shaving cream to sit on your face for a couple of minutes before shaving to help it soften the skin and hair.

Rinse your shaving razor with rubbing alcohol before and after every use, and change the blade at least once a week to get rid of razor bumps.

If you’re still getting razor bumps, don’t pick or squeeze the bumps, and stop rubbing your skin if you want to get rid of razor bumps.

Whew! Now that that's all sorted out, let's grab our Bingo Card and play some bingo!

Have a great week!

Froggy

• That baby boy is too cute!! Thanks froggy for all the great tips you put together every week for us. Some have been very useful for me.

Now for the opposite rule, wonder what tips there are for the guys who want to grow a beard and don't shave. My good friend who is smoking hot in a beard just had to shave it off cuz it itched too much.

Any suggestions?

Lips

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy