Beauty and the Beast Tips

views
replies
Last post made 5 years ago by Doble A
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Happy Holidays Bingo Balls!

Are you worried about entertaining your guests this holiday season?

spin_the_bottle_postcard-p239883984573996635qibm_400.jpg

Here's a few games to thrill your guests.

Drink or Dare

This is a great game for any party, which includes alcohol. Generally use a mild alcohol for this game if your want the game to last longer. Sit in a circle and use a bottle to decide who goes first or just follow the seating order. Ask the person whether he/she want to go for a dare, if not then that person has to drink. Dare the person with funny tasks, which will increase the fun quotient at the party. The game gets really funny after a while…try it out!

Balloon Mania

All the guests at the party are split into teams of two, preferably pair people of opposite sex together. Now each couple gets a balloon, which has to be held between their foreheads. There is one person who is called the commander who has to give instructions like 'move two steps to the right’ or ‘Jump’ or even ‘complete one rotation’. The teams have to follow the instructions without dropping the balloon. As teams drop the balloon they are eliminated out of the game. The team that survives all the challenges emerges as the winner.

Two to Tango

This is also a couples game in the sense that it requires the guests to be divided into teams of two opposite sex people. The other things that you will need are – uniform sized pieces of cloth for every team and some great dance music. The couple need to step on the cloth and start dancing. After some time the music is stopped and the cpuples are supposed to fold the cloth into half and dance on it without stepping off the cloth area. After regular intervals the cloth is folded into halves. The couple that survives till the end is declared the winner.

Honey I Love You

This is a very popular party game, which requires the guests to sit in a circle and have one person sit in the middle. The person in the middle is supposed to walk up to anyone from the circle and say, Honey, I love you, won’t you give me a smile? The person in the circle is expected to answer without smiling and say Honey, I love you, but I just can’t smile (without smiling). The person in the circle loses if he/she smiles. The person in the middle can use all sorts of antics to make that person smile. Continue the game until you guys have fun…there is no winner or loser as such in this game.

You are sure to be the talk of the Bingo Hall!

• I have played more drink or dare game than i care to even admit!! Lots of fun memories of that game!  ;)

• Ah yes, it's an oldie but a goody lips

• Hi Bingo Tarts!

Last minute shopping can be a beast for us beauties. I usually need a hot bath and a soothing meditation after a day of holiday shopping. It makes me crazy but as an expert procrastinator, I am thrown out there amongst the wolves. I had us all in mind when I came across this code of conduct.

xmas-shopping-girl.gif

1. Don’t hold up the line at the cash counter to argue with spouses over the cell phone about a blocked credit card. Use another card or pay cash and then discretely deal with your problem.

2. Don’t hold up the line to argue with staff about issues unrelated to your bill. I think there are enough people scattered around a store to give you a patient hearing if you have complaints about service, merchandise, store décor or whatever. The person to see should be the store manager.

3. Don’t stand over people while they are eating, so that they swallow their food in a hurry to make way for you. It’s impolite and if you wanted that table so badly, you should have got there earlier. This is especially for the people who throng food courts with a vengeance on weekends despite knowing that there is going to be a large crowd.

4. Don’t park your shopping bags in all the free chairs for miles around you in the lounge area of malls and also don't block an aisle with your shopping cart.

5. Don’t jump the queue at any cost. You are not that important - either to the store per se and certainly not to the people who were waiting there before you showed up.

6. Don’t indulge your kids’ bad manners at the expense of other shoppers. Putting your foot down and saying ‘no’ will make them value the money you are spending on them. If they refuse to behave, then next time please leave them at home, so the rest of us can have an enjoyable and peaceful shopping experience.

7. Don’t go berserk at a sale and grab things out of people’s hands and step on their toes while doing it. You are asking for a black eye or verbal abuse and you just might get it…free of cost!

8. Don’t shoplift. Celebrities with money do it …and get caught. They can manage to convert kleptomania into a PR spectacle but can you?

9. Don’t be rude to the elderly, the handicapped and obese people. It reflects on your upbringing when you snigger at them. Not everyone has the body type of an anorexic teenager or a wannabe model…or wants to have one in the first place. Some women still do value their curves.

10. Don’t treat staff at the stores like they are your servants. They are there to help and guide and get paid to do it. They don’t get paid to take abuse and condescension. If you feel you are not getting their attention, then bring it up firmly and politely.

No item is worth a black eye.... or is it? Shop carefully and come home safely to wrap all your Bingo Fabulous things!

Source: articlesbase.com

• Bingo Tarts!  I love it. 

Tempers are definitely high in the shopping malls.  I have to admit that I braved it on Tuesday morning and by the time I left, it was impossible to move without bashing someone with one of my many bags of Christmas goodies.  These are some great tips.

Thanks Froggy.

blue

• The parking lots should be an entire new list. It's enough to raise your blood pressure!

• Hello Bingo Buddies!

We are fast approaching a new year. It's out with the old and in with the sex... er um... I mean in with the new! I searched high and low to bring you a listing of sexy New Year's resolutions. Why think up your own? Such a little time saver I am.

427.jpg

Sexy New Year's Resolutions

Aries

Make out like teenagers. Don't go all the way. Kiss and kiss and kiss. Build the tension.

Taurus

Get more bendy. Flexibility is sexy. Stretch the bod in new and exciting ways.

Gemini

Change up your lovemaking routine. Get a pair of sexy dice to roll. Defy habit with a vengeance.

Cancer

Date and flirt for as long as possible before jumping in the sack. Even couple's that have been together forever deserve a first rate seduction. Plan it out.

Leo

Send love notes, sexy emails, sweaty psychic messages and generally tantalizing correspondence. Make communicating with you an erotic thrill.

Virgo

Learn more about your lover. Be insatiably curious about the sexy life and times of your partner. There is always more to discover.

Libra

Open your mind to possibilities that might have seemed too outrageous to you before. You don't have to act on the ideas, just wonder about them a little more.

Scorpio

Infuse your relationships with honesty, vitality, spontaneity and spirituality. These qualities inspire greater levels of intimacy.

Sagittarius

Unclutter and uncomplicate your love life. Get rid of the personal dynamic, belief or habit that stands between you and a blissful union.

Capricorn

Celebrate the big and small events and make a hoopla out of both. Enthusiasm is the nectar of the gods, and also happens to be an aphrodisiac.

Aquarius

Hang in there with someone you love through the rough patches. Be loyal. The pay off is glorious make-up sex, not to mention true friendship.

Pisces

Share more of yourself, your things, your friends, your experiences, your life. Share everything. But do it really, really slowly. You are a mystery that should take years and lifetimes to discover.

There is a special place for all this sexiness. A place where bingo and sexy coexist. It's called Steamy Bingo! Enjoy and have a Happy New Year!

Source: astrology.com

• Oh i love these resolutions! Got to share more of myself huh? Well i know i have always left a bit of mystery. I thought a little mystery to figure out kept em coming back for more..........

Ya know

;)

• Great song lips! I'm an Aries so I'm supposed to make out and not go all the way this year.

WWWWHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!! LMAO

• Hello Bingo Lovers!

This week is dedicated to the men. Are you going gray? Well here are some things to consider before you buy that first box of Just for Men.

P.S.

Personally, I say DON'T do it!!!

images-2.jpg

A Professional Will Almost Always Produce Better Results: While there are several "just for men" home coloring kits, a professional colorist will be able to mix exactly the right color formula to ensure a natural looking result. A few companies now produce excellent professional hair coloring for men. I particularly like Redken Men Color Camo, a salon service that takes about ten minutes. The color fades over time, so you don't get a dramatic color change as it grows out.

Regular Coloring Can Be Expensive: Expect to pay about $20 or $30 (excluding haircut and tip) for a men's color treatment and plan on having it done monthly. For professional results, the price is worth it.

Natural Color Can Be Hard to Achieve at Home: For any type of color service, I recommend seeking the services of a professional as the results will almost always be more natural. I realize that, for some, this option can be prohibitively expensive. Should you choose to color at home, purchase a product specifically for men, always do a patch test, and follow the instructions exactly. You'll achieve a more natural result if your hair is a "standard" color. For home use, several of my salon clients have had good results using Just For Men, an over-the-counter hair color.

I will almost always recommend avoiding the use of chemicals which alter the hair's state or color. Instead, it is my feeling that you should find a barber or stylist who can create a style that looks great with the natural hair you have. A trendy haircut will give you a more youthful look. This approach is far cheaper and easier to maintain than chemical services.

Gray hair is Foxy guys!

Source: menshair.about.com

• I agree....don't do it.

There is nothing sexier than a man with gray hair and a nice tan.  Woof!

blue

• Completely agree that gray hair is sexier on men. For some reason when a man dyes their hair, it's like you can instantly tell. That almost kills it. Just like women are stereo typed with certain beauty improvements, i think many women end up feeling a man is going through a mid life crisis when they dye it.

Leave the beauty tricks to women  ;).

Lips

• Happy Saturday!

I saw a chick the other day that looked liked she had been through the wars with a bottle of self tanner. I completely understand the desire for a little color during these sunless months (for some of us) but please please please be careful! You want to avoid this don't you?

self_tanners.jpg

Yikes!

Here are some tips for achieving the most natural results when experimenting with self tanner.

Exfoliate first. Sloughing off dead skin with a loofah or exfoliating shower gel allows a self-tanner to work on fresh, new skin. Your tan will look more even and will last longer.

Apply self-tanner lightly to areas where the skin is thick, such as elbows, knees, ankles and knuckles. Otherwise, those areas will end up darker. Also, you can avoid darkening your eyebrows and hairline by covering them with a thin coat of petroleum jelly.

Wash your hands right after applying a self-tanner, or wear latex gloves. There’s nothing natural-looking about bronzed palms and fingernails. For a realistic-looking tan, skip body parts that wouldn’t tan in the sun, like your inner arms.

Wait as long as possible before dressing or getting in bed — even longer than the “several minutes” recommended on many self-tanners — to lessen the chance the product will rub off. Avoid exercising (sweating), showering or swimming for six hours or more.

That's just way too much work for me. Think I'll just skip over to South Beach Bingo instead! More fun and no risk of streaking!

• Hello Bingo Charms!

This week I'm thinking about your hands once again. As bingo players, our fingers may take quite a beating. Some of us may be seeing signs of arthritis. Here are some home remedies that may ease those sore fingers.

treat-arthritis-using-natural-remedies-200X200.jpg

Home Finger Therapy

Start with simple finger exercises to loosen stiff joints. Squeeze a soft rubber or foam ball in your hand. Or hold your hand in front of yourself with fingers spread open and try to bend each finger individually toward your palm and up again. Toy shops carry soft balls made to soak up water. Fill a sink or pan with warm water and gently squeeze the toy underwater.

Wear gloves for cleaning chores. Arthritic fingers may be numb and not feel hot or cold cleansers that can inflame joints and fingertips. Use therapeutic or driving gloves for winter driving because they protect fingers from cold and provide support for finger tendons and ligaments. Always use outdoor gloves for garden chores because chores and tools easily injure knuckles.

Easing Pain

Putting painful fingers in warm water eases swelling and stiff joints. Applying alternate hot and cold packs helps some joints, too. Ask your doctor about over-the-counter, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Some are effective for headache relief but not effective for arthritic joint pain.

Try joint salves and lotions containing pain relievers for sore joints. Put on the lotion or salve and then slip on cotton gloves while watching television or walking the dog. Gloves keep fingers warm so the medicated ointment is better absorbed by joints.

Have a great week!

Source: ehow.com

• I think i sometimes get carpel tunnel in my wrists. It's alot harder on the wrist when you use a laptop because you don't have the pad to rest your wrists.

Lips

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy