Beauty and the Beast Tips

views
replies
Last post made 5 years ago by Doble A
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Hi LBB’ers,

Beauty is only skin deep. Staying healthy is the beast we fight to protect our bodies against illness. Every week will have tips for a healthy body, mind, spirit and beauty. A healthy gambler is a happy gambler!

Ok this tip is for the ladies! Don’t worry guys we won’t leave you out!

Nothing is worse than getting ready to go out and put on your make up and realize your mascara is as dried up and old as last Christmas’ pine needles you find behind your couch!

Here Is a quick tip to remedy that. Place your tube of mascara in a warm water for a couple of minutes. The dried up mascara will melt and be good as new again for those beautiful peepers of yours!

In the shower and your singing so good even Simon Cowel would be impressed! Shampoo your hair, reach for the conditioner and oh no the nightmare of nightmares…..your out of conditioner! No problem…….here is a quick fix. Fabric softener, yes I said fabric softener! Just a dab of that just this once will get those tangles out of your hair and leave with soft smooth locks!

For more tips like these check them out at Littlewoods Bingo under the the “Bingo Community” tab.

Share your tips with us!

Thanks,

Lips

• Its cool I got ya back lips!  One for the guys... If you have sensitive skin, and hate shaving like I do, try shaving with toothpaste. Keep it lathered with water, and afterwords its the most refreshing feel ever on your face. Of course its always good to use good razors, and I recommend a triple blade with aloe and vitamin E. And those of you who wish to try any remedies should know NOT to if your alergic to any of the consisting details such as toothpaste.

• Hey Thanks Jacob! Ya know toothpaste is also good for pimples!! Put on a little dot of toothpaste and the next day it is almost gone!!

Lips

• Cleans silver good too. Just cleaned my necklace as a matter of fact.  :):):)

• Thanks for the Tips!!!

Once i had static, it was on my clothes AND my hair, i was shocking everyone.. for a quick temporary fix i grabbed a dryer sheet and wiped it through my clothes and hair, it worked :D

• Omg... Buttered Tony... hmm.... lol

• I just might try that Tony :P hehe

• Butter!!!!!! Ton are you just pulling our leg or what? April fools is over!

Lips

• I have a mascara tip for the ladies. Apply mascara by brushing the top of the lashes instead of the inside of lashes. It will make your lashes look longer!

• Hey nice lash tip. I will try that. It will take some getting use to!

• Hiya LBB'ers,

This week's tip is for the spirit! Playing on line and being a member at any forum requires some etiquette. Personally i think that our forum has the best members on the planet as far as being thoughtful and considerate!

Here are some definite NO NO's when playing in chat games or posting in public forums:

NO racism. Not even a little bit. The beauty of online gaming and forums is we get to talk to everyone across the world.

There can be no soliciting or advertising on chat games or forums. This will result in an immediate ban!

Please do not donate/lend money to players. Unfortunately there are people out there that will try to take advantage of your good heart.

Do not insult, bully or harass another bingo player or forum member. Words can hurt and some players/members are sensitive.

Last but not least look to your neighbor above you, below you and give them a great big hug!!!

For more etiquette tips go to 32 Red Bingo.

If you have any etiquette ideas that would help keep our community here or in chat games a place of fun please post them here. Or if you have seen a case of poor etiquette please share your stories.

Lips

• I have noticed that playing in bingo rooms everyones etiquette seems to be upbeat in chatting no matter who is winning or losing, now playing online poker is a different animal all together. So many rude people chatting i just turn the chat off.

• Spring has sprung and so has the dreaded A-L-L-E-R-G-I-E-S!!!

Symptoms for allergy sufferers include:

Itchy watery eyes

Sneezing

headaches

runny nose

Here are some tips to help ward off allergies:

1. Use saline nasal spray religiously. Use it morning and night, and sometimes in between. It seems to flush away whatever I've breathed in during the day.

2.  Use eye drops. Use rewetting eye drops for the same reason as the nasal spray -- the drops flush the bad things out of my eyes. It really helps with my itchy eyes.

3.  Eat honey. Clover honey will  build up you resistance to allergies.

3. Drink apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is one of those cure-all home remedies that's been around forever and is praised for helping with sinus infections.

4.  Drink plenty of water. Water is one of the best expectorants. It helps to thin mucus and naturally get rid of it. You should have at least 8 8oz glasses a day.

5.  Get plenty of rest, take a multivitamin and extra vitamin C. We should do these 3 things every day, but it is especially important when allergies are running us down.

6. Spring clean your house.

7. Get a dehumidifier to keep the air in your home clean.

8. Leave your windows up when driving and use air conditioner.

9. Do laundry on the hot temp cycle to kill any airborne allergens.

10. If you have a pet, have one room that is off limits. A bedroom preferably, being a pet lover Never isolate them to one room!!

If you have tips or suffer from allergies please feel free to share your stories.

Lips

• Tips for the biggest organ on your body........your skin!!

Right from the can, Crisco is a big secret among beautiful women. Use it to remove makeup and as a highly effective moisturizer.

Rubbing Pepto-Bismal on your skin is a better facial than peel off masks.

To make you own facial mask, mix a handful of 100% all-natural kitty litter with a 1/2 cup water and apply a facemask.

Worried about cellulite? Rub used coffee grounds where the problem exists (cellulite cream is mostly caffeine based).

Salt or Sugar Body Scrub: Pour ¼ cup of table salt or granulated sugar into a small bowl or container. Pour olive oil into the container over the salt until it covers the salt. Stir the mixture. Rub the scrub all over your body and into your skin. Rinse thoroughly.

Another great cleansing mask. Beat one egg yolk until frothy. Add 1/2c of both milk and a peeled and mashed avocado. Mix with a fork until it is the consistency of a lotion.

For tighter skin, try this mask. Whip two chilled egg whites until they form peaks. Slowly add 1/8 tsp of cornstarch. Apply the mask to your face and leave it on for 20 minutes, then rinse.

*Please note when trying any of these tips always test your skin first for allergic reactions*.

When you skin is beautiful you will be ready for your Bingo Knight in shining armour!!

If you have any beauty tips for your skin please share them.

Lips

• This one is kind of funny but it really worked for her..

An older lady i worked with maybe around 60, her face always looked so young. One day we got to talking and i had commented on her looking so young, she gave me her secret.. she said she wears her hair very tight in a bun, it pulls up everything and gives her an instant facelift!!

So ladies how about the tight ponytails.. a quick facelift and it also gives your eyes that sexy cat eye look..lmao..

p.s. i truely loved her story, she is a wonderful woman with the sweetness of good nature.

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy