Untangling Christmas Lights
I love the twinkle and sparkle at Christmas time but decorating can be quite a chore especially untangling the Christmas lights!Here is the trials and tribulations trimming the tree with lights and tips to make it easier:
1) Try to make it as pleasurable as possible by making yourself a nice cup of hot cocoa.
2) After you open the box of stored lights that you swore would not be tangled this year, you realize they are in a knotted mess.
3) Don't panic, simply replace the hot cocoa for a eggnog spiked with brandy.
4) You have ten strands to untangle and the first one took 45 minutes straighten out.
5) Your nerves are beginning to get as frazzled as the lights, but please again don't stress. Simply toss the eggnog for a martini.
6) After getting all the lights unraveled you test them and only 2 strands are working and only half the lights are working on two others.
7) There is only one thing to do to keep calm. Grab the the tequila and drink it straight from the bottle its an instant stress reliever.
All the lights are finally on the tree with a stack plugged into one outlet. Flipping the switch
you blow out the lights and now none of them work.
9) Stumbling now from all the liquor consumption, you stagger over to the tree, fall and knock the tree over.
10) Now now don't let that get to you, simply buy one of those pre-lit table top trees. Who needs a big tree anyway!
If you are looking for lots of sparkle play at Sparkling Bingo