Bingo Winner Screenshots

views
replies
Last post made 1 year ago by Feelin froggy
Imagin.ation

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Well done Shirlsplay, great win! Hang in there, get the cash! :)

• That's great shirlsplay!  I know it's hard, but resist the temptation. :)

• Nice win shirlsplay, I know just what you mean it's tough to resist!

• Shirlsplay, no one deserves a nice cashout more than you, girl!  Congratulations and don't feel bad about playing out $$ on slots!  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I am so happy for you and hope you keep on winning.

• Congrats Shirlsplay! Stay strong! So glad you enjoy Instant Bingo. I like them too but it's been a little while since I've played there.

• thank you ev1 for last cashout. well I managed to get my balance up there again but this time I was a higher level so I was able to cashout a $1,000.00 this time. right after I put in my request I made it to next level which raised my cashout limit higher but I decided to just stick with the 1k. cause when you do a cashout you lose stars , which lower your level. after that last cashout I did I was all the way back at the beginning with 0 stars lol. but I still love this bingo place. if you did not know this is the only bingo site that I know of that if you do not deposit for a while , ( like me over 30 days , you can still cashout as long as you do a 130 times playthur ) which is really kinda easy to do. also best days to deposit is on Mondays you get  250% on deposits of $99. or less or for deposits of  $100 or more you get a 400% match bonus. one more thing best time to play is at  6pm to 7pm  Saturday thur Thursday in deperate housewives room and red rose room . on Fridays it is at 5pm to 6pm  pacific time. EST. time would be 9pm - 10pm and 8pm - 9pm Fridays. it's called reverse bingo which is a coverall that starts at $100 and grows. the later you bingo the higher the prize is. but it starts growing at I think like 49 numbers . most bingos hit around 56 to 60 numbers and the prize is like $400 to $570  something like that. they only play 10 games in the hour. but in 2 rooms. 

I took a screen shot of my reports showing my cashout approved cause it was a bunch of wins over a period of time.

instant_cashout.jpg

• congrates on your cashout ;)  WTG :D

• Very nice cashout shirlsplay!

Well done!

• Well done shirlsplay! Congrats to you :)

• Congratulations on the cash out, well done!

• Congrats shirlsplay! Instant Bingo is a really cool place.

• Very nice cashouts shirlsplay.  Congratulations.

• I'd lost almost all my money and than I entered my favorite 30-ball room and everything changed for better.

BootyBingo4_zpse99ac771.jpg

• Congrats Markotik :)

• Nicely done Markotik!  :-bd

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Launched in 2018, we conducted a real money review of Yay Bingo ! Unfortunately, our tester encountered an expired Welcome Offer and could not get a response from support. After making a...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Yay Bingo