How do you you choose?

views
replies
Last post made 11 years ago by Markotik
pattycake

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• I need to pick your brains.  8'| I apologize if this has been discussed before but I wonder what persuades you to sign up with a bingo website. Do the specials or bonuses decide for you? Is it the jackpots? Is it what you read on this forum? or is it something else entirely? How much do other players influence you? The bonuses attract me but other players opinions influence me alot. When you guys like a site i feel confident in them too.

• Those are good questions. For me, I like to redeem a freebie first. That often brings me to a bingo site. If I like the site, I'll deposit. What makes me like the site? There are so many factors including the prizes. The prizes must be good with good promotional offers regularly. If I see old promos on the site, I stay away. Some sites are too popular, if you can believe it, and there are way too many players. I can't win against 700 players. Software is important because I love my slots as well as my bingo. I often read the opinions of other players too. After all, they would know.  :)

• Hi pattycake,

From my experience most bingo players are looking for:

1. quality bonus promotions

2. top notch withdrawal times

3. friendly chat hosts and bingo roomies

4. TV adverts

• I am not in the UK but i think we look for the same types of things cept for the bingo commercials (i think that is what you mean by advert?). In order for me to join they must offer a free no deposit or at least a free trial. I look for more than one bingo. I never heard of 90 ball bingo until i played online so it is important to include that as well.

• I love 90 ball bingo Bonkers. It's my favorite and we have lots of commercials in the UK for bingo. ;D

• I have viewed some of them with the videos posted. I can't begin to imagine what kind of commericals we would get here if it was approved. The commericals are more racy there and it must be more entertaining to watch.

• Some of them are really good. Glad you took a look at the videos. It was so weird for me to get used to seeing them on TV when I first came here. I hope one day the USA will see Foxy Bingo while they sip their coffee.

• I find bonuses and promotions important but on the bottom of my priority list. Withdrawal times, selection of games and friendly customer service are far more important to me.

I also like to see a decent site design, i find it important when building first impressions. Poorly designed sites does not promise a very honest buisiness practice (though there are some exceptions in both ways)

• I've dabbled in bingo. The only way i coulda got through it was the info from this place. The members and mods helped me on my way. Right now i choose based on who will accept US players. I hate these limitations. Stick around pattycake, froggy and lips will help ya out.

• I follow the promotions and bonuses the most but it is always a great fun where there's a lot of people. It gets more active and chatty then.

• The freebies, chat and chat service experiences, am i treated well.. bonuses i dont take bonuses to much in bingo unless its a good one, the entertainment and atmosphere.. how much fun i have, thats a big importance

on cable TV i get a few bingo ads.. i think it's bingo palace,the next time they come on im going to take note of which ones and how it's presented here in the USA..

actually my favorite sites are sites i can't deposit.. ready set bingo, landmark, i can play freebies only i have a really good time with them.. the ones i can would be maybe New Bingo Billy, Bingo Knights (love their slots)

• I don't recall any bingo commercials back home. This must be new. Definitely let us know Imagin.

• Hello all....I am so confused ???

I am finally going to deposit  at a bingo site next week when i get paid.  Im sure there is or will be a great first time bonus or exclusive lurking around 8) especially  it being Easter Week.  I am USA so that part matters.  I want it to be American Bingo.  I also like Keno so if they have a good keno game thats a plus but not necessary.  I would really like it to be my primary site so i can build loyalty points and get to know players in chat.  I dont know...am i being too looney by asking for so much LOL

I have played at all the top ten with their free no deposit so i like them all.  Its choosing thats hard.  I would prefer it being one of the top ten. 

One last question....what is a re-load.  I see that word being tossed around.

Any  suggestions would be greatly appreciated :-bd

• Hey  LooneySyl, reload bonus is what you get for your second deposit and any deposit afterwards. Thus, every time you make a deposit,  on top of that you get certain percent of your deposit as bonus. Also note that some bingo sites offer sign up bonus on first two, or first three deposits and you get reload after those.

For the best bingo room that accepts US players, my warm recomendation would be 123 Bingo , i think its by all means the best site to stick with.

• ty dr ;D

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy