Last post made 12 years ago by zuga
zuga
  • Started by
  • zuga
  • Andorra Admin 935

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Players from USA no longer accepted

The once US friendly sites included A1 Bingo, Bingo Plex, Bingo Beez and Paramount Bingo. It comes as a surprise and an unpredicted announcement by the bingo community. Bingo hopefuls are not looking forward to a trend of other networks following suit. As a result other bingo sites have flourished as players find a new home...bingo article

• Online Bingo Operators Left At The Alter At Royal Wedding

With the Royal Wedding being the gala event of the century, bingo operators ceased the opportunity. It was as if Christmas came early as marketing teams scrambled to offer handsome incentives to their clientele. The promotions ran rapid within the online bingo community. An occasion that rarely offers such lavish gifts and prizes to celebrate this day in historical proportions to honor the future King and Queen of England...bingo article

• The Unemployed/Social Security Recipients Banned From Gambling in Germany

Germany has put a choke hold on how citizens can spend that money and have banned sports betting. It is a discerning ruling that has many apposing such an action. Westlotto, the official gaming body have been banned from accepting “heavy bets” from people they know to be on social security or unemployment benefits. A March ruling was confirmed in court earlier this week but law is unclear...bingo article

• Bingo Player Steals £90,000 From Elderly to Feed Her Addiction

The 51 year old Jennie of Stone Barton Close, Plympton, Plymouth in the UK was hired to care for the eldery at a 32 bed home in Mannamead. The home provides care for patients with dementia and Alzheimers. Dewi-Sant is owned by Mannarest Limited which the Plymouth City Council website describes the home as a "secure, relaxed and homely environment in which care, well-being and comfort are of prime importance"...bingo article

• Zuga,

I just can't take it anymore!  I held off long enough because i didn't want to go off topic but somethings just have to be said i'm sorry.............

That baby is about the cutest little pumpkin pie i have ever seen on your profile! There i said it and couldn't hold it in any longer!

Lips

• Omg,Lips, you beat me to it...

I was dying to say how adorable she look in that picture but was afraid to go off the topic.

Zuga, she is absolutely precious and I think you are an awesome and a proud uncle!!!

• I've been busting to say it too since I saw her cute little face looking at me.  Sorry it's off topic but as Lips and Nan have said, it had to be said as she is just so gorgeous.

Looking forward to the next interesting bingo article.

blue

• :)  aww thank you gals ... Im blushing here  :-[

• Online Bingo Slot Player’s Unforgettable First Time

For the die-hard online bingo player, straying away to play the slots offered is a adventurous change of pace, especially when it’s your first time ever spinning. There is something to be said about “beginners luck” as Annemarie S can proudly attest....Bingo Article

• Bingo Worker Cheats the Government

You never know who you could be getting friendly with at your local bingo club. You could be cozying up to a scammer. A benefit cheat claimed over £41,000 in government benefits while working in a bingo club to supplement her income on the sly. Suzanne Downie, aged 52, who claimed the benefit money over the course of seven years, has been given a six month prison sentence suspended for a year...bingo article

• The Future For Online Bingo Players From the US

With the current seizures of online gaming from the DOJ the US online bingo player has faced their fair share of calamity. It is an uncertain time that has had a domino effect on the player, operator, processors and affiliates. With the recent decision of The World Bingo Network (WBN) to cease all operations to avoid a US government seizure only escalates the concern of a future that looks bleak...bingo article

• Bingo Player Reaches 100th Birthday

As we get older we need to keep our minds sharp. There is no sharper mind than that of a bingo player. There’s a reason the game has been adored by older folks and even younger folks for that matter. Anne Marks, of the UK, is the latest bingo player to reach her 100th birthday. She still enjoys the game and is sharp as a tack...bingo article

• Understanding Online Bingo Promotions

For the experienced bingo player, they are quite knowledgeable in understanding the promotions that bingo sites offer. For a novice player just entering the online bingo community, promotions can often be confusing. Although they may have played in local bingo halls for many years, entering the new age of online bingo sites may take some time to comprehend...bingo article

• The Midas Millions Slot Game Gives Virgin Bingo the Golden Touch

The Midas Millions slot game is not your average slot game. It features spinning honeycombs rather than the same old typical reels. The amazing thing is that there are 118,700 ways to win! Groups of four or more pay out. King Midas will connect any two “Connecting Wilds” on the same diagonal row...bingo article

• Omg the little chubber cheek's hair is getting lighter! It looks golden blonde unless it is the way the sun is hitting it. She is priceless ya know. I want to steal her!

Lips

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy