Valley of the Kings Slot Game

views
replies
Last post made 12 years ago by lipstick_xoxos
Feelin froggy

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• I noticed a new game on Jackpotjoy called Valley of the Kings. It's an Egyptian themed slot game like I've never seen. The unique aspect is the appearance of the wild. It can take up the entire reel.

10 free spins are awarded when 3 Valley of the Kings symbols appear. During free spins, if there is a portion of the wild showing on any reel, it's nudged down. Really really cool!

Minimum bet is 1 coin per line (50 lines). Check it out.

Good luck!

2012-02-27_0737.png

• Its a very interesting slot froggy, i gave it a try and have seen some quite unique things indeed.

First interesting thing is that slot consists of 4 rows insted of standard 3. Than a very unique wild, sarcophagus that is 4 fields long at can appear in full size on the reel (witch would than be an equivalent of wild entirely expanded) or just a part of it when it acts as a stacked wild. As froggy mentined, on free spins it will always move to cover entire reel.

Slot is relatively cheap to play for a 50-line slot, betting varies from 0,50 up to 25 euros (or pounds depending on currency chosen). Most of minor wins cover bet amount and hit chance is high enough. Jackpot is relatively average but good thing is that free spins can be retriggered and that gives a bigger potential.

The only thing i didnt like is the fact that less than 3 scatters pay nothing, and 3 of them only 2xtotal bet. Still very recommendable slot.

• I like the Egyptian themes slots and tend to gravitate to them every time i see one. Problem for me is i never seem to have luck on these type of slots. I am wondering if it is my past life karma dues living in Egypt  ;)

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy