Last post made 12 years ago by bingoaddict
zuga
  • Started by
  • zuga
  • Andorra Admin 935

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

•  

The warning is due to unethical business practice and breach of contractual terms. Their operation was supposedly sold last year and they decided to dump all their business partners ( affiliates ) , ultimately stiffing them for all commissions earned.

We suspect their company was just renamed/re-branded  as their new/old manager is potentially  the same person ( has a same name ).

The new/old management claims they are not liable for all the debts of the "previous" management, which is utter BS.

By every law, whether its precedent - Common law or Continental - Roman law , its predicted that once you acquire something ( in this case  a company ) you also inherit their debts and all the obligations.

It is clear they have no intention what so ever to pay their partners and it is quite possible that this "new company" is fictive made in order to avoid their previous obligations.

Even if this was a "genuine acquisition" , the fact that they refuse to pay is illegal and in direct collusion with British Law in this case ( being that they use an UK domain ).

We strongly advise all players to avoid this bingo room at all cost. Play at your own risk. WARNING Bingo Playground

• Thanks Zuga for the warning. Obviously any biz  who would practice in this way are not very honorable. If they treat affiliates this way then the player does not have a leg to stand on.

Sounds like Bingo Playground is has a very shady back room operations. That is drastic measures to take to avoid payments.

Lips

• What a shame to see such poor business practices. If they won't pay their affiliates who's to say they'll pay their players. Thanks for the warning!

• P.S.

they no longer offer an affiliate program, and the old affiliate page is no longer available. This means all the affiliates who promoted them in past now dont have a way to check their statistics and commissions made in past, nor to see how much is owed to them.

Whats even more suspicious I havent received any notification or email from the new/old management regarding this acquisition or termination of the affiliate program.

Whats also unbelievable  is that some affiliate websites are still unknowingly promoting them, meaning they are not aware of this situation and basically sending them a free traffic. This is also suggesting they havent been notified as well.

Very bad business practice and plain steal by bingo playground.

Zuga

• Unbelievable. 

What a snidy way to do "business". 

Thanks Zuga.

blue

• I think what really makes me mad about Bingo Playground is just how long have they been under this new management. Is that area gray Zuga?

Obviously Bingo Playground found this to be lucrative for them. But i don't think they will get too far. A business is built on honesty and trust. And if they would do this to business partners, it angers me to think what they will do to players.

Lips

• tbh Lips, im not sure. Ive noticed something was wrong couple of months ago. When I inquired about this all my emails sent to the "old" management bounced back. Eventually I managed to get a hold of the new email , to which they replied only after few weeks and few of my repeated emails.

They said they acquired this site at the end of the 2010. So basically they kept it hush hush for months and they are still silent about it.  >:(

Why? Because now they enjoy the free traffic sent from those affiliates who still aint aware of this situation, and because they do not want to pay whats owed.

If they have nothing to hide, then why not notify their partners about all this and pay them in full...

Zuga

• What a bunch of low life yellow bellied crooks. Where I come from they would get a ass whooping. Thx for the warning buddy.

• wow very fishy... Zuga any update on this? Have you heard from them again?

• Been wondering the same thing. It is a damn shame Bingo Playground pulled a shot like that. I mean its bad enough to not honor an agreement but to not notify anyone use affiliate services really low.

Hope Zuga will let us know if there is any updates.

Lips

• wow very fishy... Zuga any update on this? Have you heard from them again?

There is not much update. They made it clear in their last email that they have no intention in paying their affiliates, so its a dead end.

I didnt pursue further email correspondence as its useless. They have Alderney gambling control commission seal, so the next step would be to contact them regarding this issue.

Zuga

• Hmmm interesting. They seem to be standing pretty firm and think they are invincible. I hope you continue to pursue it Zuga. And please let us know of any updates.

Lips

• To be honest Lips, they are just playing dumb hoping no one will notice. Im not sure how much the Alderney gambling control commission is going to be helpful, but it is worth of a try.

I just hope enough players and affiliates will see this warning and stay away from them.

Zuga

• Thanks Zuga. It's difficult to comprehend the shadiness of Bingo Playground. Like you, I can only hope that players will heed your warning.

Bingo Playground will not pay you for your wins. Bingo playground is as shady as they come. Please steer clear!

• I've used to play here, but never won anything. And after reading this I'm never going back here.

ty

bingoaddict

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy