we want bingo and others anomaly

views
replies
Last post made 7 years ago by Feelin froggy
coolbhoy

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• hi all watch out this is happening too often on some bingo sites ..they lure you in with a promise of a free 5 in return for your card details...only to discover unlike before where if there was a problem you would be able to check it out and find out why they couldnt verify your card details...now what they say is sorry couldnt verify your card details( even although every other site can) and you cant get the £5 bonus but you can still deposit to get a normal bonus...

what a con ...some sites are really getting desperate to get players

Anyone else have this problem would be interested to hear this is something I havent seen before and I've been playing for years 

• I can't say I've ever encountered something like that. It's pretty common for UK friendly sites to require card details but if they can't verify my card for a no deposit bonus then they wouldn't get my money for a deposit match, that's for sure!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy