Here are the rules for bonus money:
Jack signs up with a £25 welcome bonus and starts to play Bingo. He wins £10 while playing Bingo.
At this stage:
- He has £35 Bonus
- He can not withdraw any of the bonus funds
- He can not use the funds to play any Casino games
- All bonus winnings remains under bonuses
He then decides to make a £25 deposit. At this time, RogersBingo
also offers a 200% deposit Bonus; which in this case is £50 Bonus.
At this stage:
- He has £25 in real money
- He has £85 in Bonuses (£50 deposit bonus + £25 registration bonus + £10 bingo winnings)
- At this point, he can withdraw £25 as the bonuses are not cashable
- He can use only the £25 to play Casino games or Slots
- The £85 can only be played in Bingo rooms
He then takes his £25 real money and plays slots. Today isn't his lucky day and he loses the £25 real money. He is then left with £85 in Bonuses. Since he can only play the bonuses in Bingo rooms, he starts playing Bingo. He knows that since he is now a depositing player, any winnings from his Bingo bonuses will now go to his Bingo Winnings balance; which is cashable.
So he goes into a 90-ball room, and lucky him, he wins the progressive jackpot
worth £1200! He will see in his wallet at this point that £1200 has been added to his Bingo Winnings balance. At this point he can:
- Withdraw £1200 from his bingo winnings
- Play £1200 in the Bingo rooms for a chance to win even more!
- He can not play any of it in Casino or Slots. Only real money deposited can be played in Casino & Slot games.