No Deposit Bingo Bonuses that are Withdrawable.

views
replies
Last post made 6 years ago by dave.marshall
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• hyi carlettepr

i had VERY bad exp dealing withg their network.

i was jus new 2 bingo so i went & signed up @ all their sites not knowin abt multiple account rule.

i was told i could only claim bonus @ 1 of their sites but i was welcome 2 play at all  their sites.

unlike u, i wasnt told dat i cdnt ave multiple accounts so i went & depo all up ova 300 bucks @ 3 of their sites.

i went 2 supoport & spoke 2 george wen i realised it.

he helped me close all accounts except 4 one.

a few wks later i find my account is suspended & 2 contact support.

emailed them ova 20x & got not even 1 reply. i went 2 live support arnd dozen times tryin 2 get account reopened but was jus gettin run arnd.

i even had a log of da conversation i had wid george which was useless.

it took 3 months later & da very kind help of zuga 2 get my account reopened.

during da time i was suspended i went & tried all da googled bingo sites so i pretty much logged on & of their site straight away coz im not fond of their bingo software anymore plus there r so many otha beta looking sites dat are also offering huge no deposit bonuses like newbillybingo which use similar software BUT have one of da best support & chat host teams.

forget abt them & go try out otha sites & dun waste ur time like i did  :)

• I won £2900 with my sign up bonus at zoom bingo and i  cant have a penny of it. I guess you can take zoom bingo of your no deposit bonuses that are withdrawable list. First time iv ever won  a jackpot and iv been trying for about 10yrs online. Im rather gutted. If any one knows a way around this i would be very greatfull :)

• Hi lozer,

Could you let me know if this was a free chip or a deposit bonus?

• Hi Lozer,

Checked the rules for free money and after re-reading your post i believe this was a free cash.

Here is the rules i found:

3. The bonus money credited to a player’s account can only be used to cover bingo card purchases. A player cannot withdraw bonus money from his/her account as if it were the real money that he/she has deposited or won.

Any winnings derived from the Free money, promotional Bonus Bucks or Free Cards are not eligible for withdrawal.

The rules have been apparently updated. Thank you for letting me know and i will remove them from this list.

I am sorry you couldn't collect  :'(

Lips

• new bingo billy doesn't allow withdraw.. just checked recently

• Great useful list.

pinellasrubberstamp.

• Very useful list. Thanx!

Just curious if anyone has withdrawn money from these sites or others like these yet and how much did they withdraw...

• If you have any updates to the list, let us know here.  Thanks for keeping the list going!

• lozerkim, there are sites that require you to play your initial deposit plus bonus a number of times before they allow you to withdraw. for instance if you deposit $100 and the site offers you 100% bonus and you claim it, and the site requires you to play both the deposit and bonus 5X, you have to play through $1000 before cashing out.

• aww it's too sad to hear that you hit that nice amount and cannot withdraw , wish it was your real money cause it's nice amount : (

• Hi

Just letting you know King jackpot takes me to bingo liner

Also littlewoods bingo goes to vernons bingo and you need to deposit $5 to play for free

We’ve got an amazing offer that is exclusive to our Newbies…

Play absolutely free for the entire month!!

To qualify for your month of free bingo simply sign up, deposit and spend £5 on Bingo. It is really is as easy as that!

When: Every Tuesday night between 8pm and 10pm for a whole month after signing up.

Where: The Penthouse Bingo Room

What: You’ll find 18 x free bingo games with guaranteed prizes varying from £10 to £50!

Terms and Conditions:

• This promotion only applies to Vernons Bingo

• This promotion is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.

• In order to qualify players must have staked a minimum of £5 on Bingo tickets.

• Players will gain access for up to 1 month from the date they sign up once they have met the conditions of term 3.

• The Weekly Newbie Night will be held in the Penthouse every Tuesday between 7:45pm and 10pm. All times are UK times.

• The Weekly Newbie Night will consist of 18 free bingo games with guaranteed prizes varying from £10 to £50.

• All prizes are awarded as a Bingo Bonus, which can be spent on Bingo tickets, but not withdrawn.

• These terms and conditions are also subject to and additional to the Vernons Bingo general terms and conditions

• About these trials I have mixed feelings well when playing for real money you can win some cash from trials but they can also win that money from you and it's lost dont know what to think about it , been lookin for some no deposit bingo and try my luck and maybe withdraw but I find it very hard these days well I keep searching

• Hi

when first time played at Mecca bingo about two years ago got a five no deposit bonus.Managed up to 200 and after sending verification docs ,received the money without deposit.

• I'm not a bingo fun but i would like to try some for free, maybe can anyone recommend me a good bingo site where i win i can withdraw my money. Thank you!

• thanks for sharing this info..so other than bingo that not in list is not withdrawable right?? :o

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy