Regarding Exclusives

views
replies
Last post made 6 years ago by dave.marshall
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Hi LBB'ers,

A word of caution when a new Bingo site arrives. Many times LBB is able to get exclusives for new bingo halls. Some members will download the site before the exclusive comes out. Therefore missing out on our exclusives.

In order for a exclusive to be valid, a member must use our exclusive link. In many cases depending on the exclusive the bingo site must be registered through LBB.

As much as we would like to warn members that an exclusive is on its way, we are   not always aware of when. As soon as we receive word from the LBB/LCB staff, a Moderator or admin will post it.

It is up to the players discretion to wait and see if a exclusive is in the works.

Thanks,

Lips

• Thank you so much for posting this Lips, Being a long time member i know Zuga always comes through for us, he's amazing

Alot of people don't understand how it works with the exclusives, about using HIS(LCB) links to recieve them, aside from using say mine with just a post of the website, that there is a big difference, of course members do get new sites and want to share them with others.

Thank You so much for the warning and explaining this difference

• i was received emai lfrom LBN:  :)

CONGRATULATIONS ON COMPLETING 2 YEAR WITH LBN !!!!! CLAIM YOUR BONUS TODAY‏

Thank you for your continued patronage and confidence you've placed in Live Bingo Network.

At Live Bingo Network, we believe that your relationship with us goes beyond GAMING.

It's time to celebrate your successful completion of 2 YEAR  here at Live Bingo Network UK.

Please contact Live help to claim £10 Bonus

(Anniversary Bonus).

• looks good for me

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy