14th of September 2011 Author: Glo Wood
Restructuring results in customers in North America, Europe and the United Kingdom
This week, Parlay Games announced the launch of a number of new customers in North America, Europe and the UK, following the completion of the sale of the majority of its assets to M Projects Assets S.A. (MProjects) and its restructuring.
As a result of the restructuring, Parlay Games now owns and operates managed services platforms in Alderney and Oakville as well as substantially all of the software, licensing arrangements and intellectual property previously owned by Parlay Entertainment Inc. In addition, the company specified that it plans to refocus on business growth and online bingo software development, deployment and managed services.
According to the company, 'Parlay Games will be launching services with new customers:
- Paf bingo with Ã…lands Penningautomatförening. The Paf Group operates gaming activities on the autonomous Ã…land Islands, onboard Ã…landic and ships in the Baltic Sea and on the Internet.
- Point-based bingo on Candystand.com with Publishers Clearing House Online. Consisting of seven online properties including PCH.com, PCHCoupons.com, PCHGames.com, PCHLotto.com, PCHOnline.com, PCHOnlineSurveys.com, PCHSearchandWin.com and Candystand.com.
It has also been stressed that 'network partner arrangements have been completed as managed services arrangements with Parlay Games in Alderney:
- Soccer Millionaire Limited, a London-based online games developer and operator licenced by both the UK Gambling Commission and the Alderney Gambling Control Commission.
- A network partner arrangement with Barcelona Internet Marketing S.I. (www.bingorumba.es) (BIM). BIM is a Barcelona-based marketing company focusing on Spanish-speaking bingo players.
- A remote gaming services arrangement with Mediterranean Gaming Limited (MGL). MGL is a Malta-based marketing company focusing on Spanish-speaking bingo players and bingo players in Latin America.'
In regards to the new developments, Parlay Gammes Director Scott White said: 'We are delighted to have completed our restructuring process and are now able to focus on developing and growing the penetration of Parlay Game's managed services platforms in the UK, Europe and North America.
'We have a healthy sales pipeline and will be pushing Parlay's products forward throughout 2011 into the hands of new customers and jurisdictions'.
Bingo Games Bingo Software General Bingo News
1st of February 2012
1st of June 2014
Why did they have to restructure? Going under? Where would they expand in north america?
15th of December 2018
14th of December 2018
7th of November 2018
30th of October 2018
1st of November 2018
14th of October 2018
15th of October 2018
13th of October 2018
Join now for full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
Disclaimer Contact Us Privacy Terms and Conditions Gambling Help About Us Site Map Trusted Portals
LatestBingoBonuses.com © 2006-2018
Enter your email adress:
T&C's Apply. 18+
Do not show this again
You have been successfully subscribed to receive LBB newsletter!