New JackpotJoy Release


You'll love it before you can say 'Snap!'

Combining a casino-style game and community feature of a bingo room, Jackpotjoy's brand new version of its online Snap! game dubbed Super Snap! promises to attract a host of players.

The game involves five different ways of winning, as well as a series of entertaining features that include generous bonus rounds. There's also the Community Chest, which takes a percentage of every Snap ticket bought, similarly to betting on a progressive Jackpot.

The first time a player can score is just after he or she is dealt five standard playing cards - provided that any hand holds a listed poker hand, a cash bonus will automatically go to the players.

Then, in the main game, cards are being turned by the dealer and automatically matched off against the player's hands, so the first player who can match all five cards will take the game jackpot.

As for the Community Chest, anyone calling Snap! within seven cards will open the Community Chest. The player who won will take 40 percent of the jackpot, and the remaining 60 percent will be shared between everyone else who bought tickets for the game.

To round up the great offer, Super Snap! offers Lucky Charm, which gives one in every six players the chance to hit a win.

Bingo Games General Bingo News

Login to post a comment:


 
 

Click Here to register a new account

What's going on right now!

2mins ago someone from us flag United States read article It is a Special Month for all Ladies at Bingo MagiX

Bingo Community

Share this page on:
Follow LBB on:
Follow LBB

Join now for full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.

In the last 24h

Totals

  • New Members
    1
  • Members Online
    12
  • Guests
    963


eighteen plus only

Follow LBB on Facebook Follow LBB on Twitter Follow LBB on Pinterest Follow LBB on Google plus

DON'T MISS OUT!

Subscribe to our newsletter and get access to tournament codes, the biggest and best exclusive offers, new brand alerts, rogue reports and more!

Enter your email adress:

T&C's Apply. 18+


You have been successfully subscribed to receive LBB newsletter!