30th of October 2012 Author: Ava Jackuard
The Dutch ruling coalition between the Liberal Party (Volkspartij voor en Democratie, VVD) and the Labor Party (Partij van de Arbeid, PvdA) this week announced their plans to modernize gambling policies in the Netherlands and to reach an agreement on the conditional sale of the state-owned Holland Casino.
The coalition also specified that a gaming tax on land-based lottery and online gambling which is to be implemented in 2015 includes:
Lottery permits (not online) including the State Lottery:
- awarded in a transparent procedure, such as an auction.
- a market license fee introduced.
Online gambling regulation:
- legalization and regulation of online gambling market by the next term
- a 29 percent gaming tax initially proposed to be levied at online providers
- exclusion of illegal providers currently providing services to Dutch residents from the process
- withdrawal of licenses due to non-payment of prescribed gaming tax
Furthermore, the coalition said that the modernization it has in mind will involve regulation of the internet gambling, sports betting and poker sectors.
Bingo Games General Bingo News
3rd of July 2013
12th of January 2013
12th of December 2018
11th of December 2018
9th of October 2018
24th of October 2018
30th of October 2018
14th of October 2018
13th of October 2018
15th of October 2018
Join now for full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
Disclaimer Contact Us Privacy Terms and Conditions Gambling Help About Us Site Map Trusted Portals
LatestBingoBonuses.com © 2006-2018
Enter your email adress:
T&C's Apply. 18+
Do not show this again
You have been successfully subscribed to receive LBB newsletter!