4th of April 2014 Author: Ava Jackuard
The Sault Ste. Marie Digital Gaming Task Force has formed as announced by Ontario MPP David Orazeitti. The task force's purpose will be to focus on maintaining a profitable Ontario Lottery and Gaming (OLG) as well as job creation for the city.
Task force representatives include:
- Tom Marinelli, acting ceo of Ontario Lottery and Gaming
- Doug Pollard, co-ceo of Pollard Banknote
- Anup Kumar, executive director at the Canadian Banknote Company
- Terry DeBono, partner at The Debono Group
- Tom Dodds, ceo of the Sault Ste. Marie Economic Development Corporation
- Tom Vair, executive director Sault Ste. Marie Innovation Centre
- David Schantz, vp academic and research Algoma University
- Leo Tiberi, vp academic Sault College
'Today's announcement is one element of a multi-faceted strategy designed to drive new businesses here and create high-tech jobs,' Tom Dodds, chief executive officer of the Sault Ste. Marie Economic Development Corporation said.
'We are very fortunate to have assembled this group of lottery and gaming leaders to help build local capacity in this sector and help guide us in our future efforts," said Tom Vair of the Sault Ste. Marie Innovation Centre.'
Bingo Society News General Bingo News
24th of February 2010
17th of December 2012
25th of April 2019
23rd of April 2019
6th of March 2019
2nd of March 2019
28th of February 2019
19th of February 2019
20th of February 2019
Join now for full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.
Disclaimer Contact Us Privacy Terms and Conditions Gambling Help About Us Site Map Trusted Portals
LatestBingoBonuses.com © 2006-2019
Enter your email adress:
T&C's Apply. 18+
Do not show this again
You have been successfully subscribed to receive LBB newsletter!