Butlers Bingo Hosting a Plethora of Offers


December 1st brings with it the joy of opening a tiny window on an Advent calendar, to reveal a small treat, but these small delicacies don't last long and always leave you wanting more, which is why Butlers Bingo introduced a season of treats that last more than just a few seconds!

Golden Season has been in full swing now since the start of the month and it brought with it the chance to win one of four brand-new cars, cash and holidays, but whilst a few of these may have come and gone by now, there's still a few left to run, which could see you picking up something truly magical.

Win A Car: 1st to the 31st December:

Fancy driving into the new year in a swanky new car - just imagine your neighbours! Well now's your chance. This December, FOUR cars will be won in the Win A Car bingo games. The games will take place 35 times per day in the Broadway 90-ball bingo room with one car to be won every week. Winners can pick between a Hyundai i20, a Volkswagen UP or the £10,000 cash alternative - the choice is yours!

Kris Kindle Jackpot: 1st to 31st December:

Kicking off each day in December, the Kris Kindle Jackpot is the festive take on the community jackpot games. There will be eight Kris Kindle Jackpot games played every day with tickets ranging from 25p to a maximum of 45p...

...more importantly, the jackpots range from a minimum of £100 up to £2,500! As it's a community jackpot, the winner will receive 60% of the jackpot prize and the remaining 40% is shared among any other ticket holders for the winning game - nice!

12 Days of Christmas Bingo Game: 25th December to the 5th January:

Head to the Friendship, Rainbow, Sapphire and Speed bingo rooms for the Microgaming Exclusive: 12 Days of Christmas promo. The games will take place from December 25th to January 5th and there's £230,000 in guaranteed prize pools! Tickets cost between 5p and £1, the higher the ticket price, the more that can be won.

Christmas Giveaway £3K Cash Leader board: 19th to the 25th December:

Ding dong merrily on high, the Christmas Leader board is here - not exactly the lyrics, but it caught your attention! The Christmas Giveaway Leader board launches on the 19th of December and has a top prize of £800 in cash for the overall winner...

...second prize is £500 and third prize is £325. In fact, there's £3k in cash prizes shared among the top 20 players! Taking part is easy: you need to be on rewards levels 3, 4 or and you'll have to opt in on site. Once completed, every £10 wagered on the following slot games; Icy Gems, Deck the Halls and Holly Jolly Penguins, will get you one point on the festive leader board.

The Big Christmas Draw: 20th December to the 1st January:

And now for the main event...

...the Big Christmas Draw! Taking place from the 20th of December until the 1st of January, The Big Christmas Draw has £5,000 worth of cash prizes on offer;


  • 1st place will win £2,500
  • 2nd place will win £1,500
  • 3rd place will win £1,000


Simply opt in when you log in, to get involved and then for every £10 wagered on any casino game on site, you'll get one point on the Christmas Draw leader board table. Tickets into the draw are earned based on your position in the leader board table. The draw will take place on New Year's Day - which means 2019 will be lucky for some!

Terms and conditions apply.

Bingo Promotions & Bonuses

Login to post a comment:


 
 

Click Here to register a new account

What's going on right now!

1mins ago someone from us flag United States read article Kitty Bingo Goes Wild with Easter Promotions!

Bingo Community

Share this page on:
Follow LBB on:
Follow LBB

Join now for full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.

In the last 24h

Totals

  • New Members
    2
  • Members Online
    6
  • Guests
    963


eighteen plus only

Follow LBB on Facebook Follow LBB on Twitter Follow LBB on Pinterest Follow LBB on Google plus

DON'T MISS OUT!

Subscribe to our newsletter and get access to tournament codes, the biggest and best exclusive offers, new brand alerts, rogue reports and more!

Enter your email adress:

T&C's Apply. 18+


You have been successfully subscribed to receive LBB newsletter!