2 Passions: Bingo and Celebrity Big Brother

views
replies
Last post made 12 years ago by lipstick_xoxos
Feelin froggy

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Hello Bingo Babes! This is Big Brother.....

I am super excited about our latest listing, Big Brother Bingo!

Celebrity Big Brother is running now in the UK and it's my guilty pleasure every night. The term "celebrity" is used very loosely these days. We lost TV Gold first, Andrew Stone.  :-bd

In the House:

Denise Welch

Frankie Cocozza

Gareth Thomas

Georgia Salpa

Kristina and Karissa Shannon

Kirk Norcross

Michael Madsen

Natalie Cassidy

Natasha Giggs

Nicola McLean

Romeo Dunn

We can now bring the fun of the show into our bingo lives with the Weekly Task promotion.

Every Thursday to Wednesday take part in our Weekly Task!

Simply carry out specific actions, earn points for completing each action & if you’re one of the top scorers you’ll bag a prize!

To play, just login & visit your ‘My Room’ page every Thursday. There you’ll find the details for the Weekly Task competition.

You can keep track of the points you’ve earned on the leaderboard!

There are a couple of Americans, Michael Madsen and twin Playmates. I love Michael, he's so incredibly honest.

Are there any fans of Big Brother? The next eviction is tonight and I have a strong feeling that Nicola is going home. She's a nasty piece of work isn't she? Then again, Natasha is a "celebrity" because she had an affair with her husband's brother for 8 years. I hope Natalie wins it.

Share anything Big Brother related right here.

• This site sounds like it is gonna be a blast. I take it the show is a hit in the UK. I know we had the show here and it was pretty big. I think i saw one episode and don't even know if it's on anymore.

Lips

• It's definitely a hit with me. I've enjoyed watching it even though I don't recognize half of the house mates.I haven't seen who was evicted last night. I have it recorded to watch tonight. So no one tell me...

• OMG! Big Brother is getting so good. There was a big argument on last night's show with Denise at the center once again. So much for Natalie winning it. She was evicted last week. Everyone is wondering why why why. I'll tell you why. I think the public assumed she was safe and voted for others that they felt were at risk. I don't believe the public wanted her out of the house.

We are now left with:

Denise

Frankie

Gareth

Karissa & Kristina

Michael

Nicola

Romeo

The twins are on my last nerve. They are like stone not to mention that they are the most obnoxious pieces of work I've ever seen. One is worse than the other. Is it Karissa or Kristina? Who cares!

This week is vote to win. Two will leave the house tomorrow and I hope it includes the twins. Gareth is super sweet and it seems that he's the favorite. I haven't voted over the phone but I did vote on the Big Brother Bingo website. We shall see who wins...

• I love Michael Madsen he is a hottie and why i watched the show. I'd snatch him up as my big brother anytime. This is like a soap opera update and curious to see what happens next.

• Michael did make it to the final but he wasn't the winner. Denise was the Big Brother winner. She and Michael fought like cats and dogs. Their personalities just clashed. I thought Gareth was going to win because he is such a sweet man but the people voted for Denise. I'm ok with that. She's a funny gal.

Now that it's over I miss it being on every night. Now what?  LOL

• You need to find another passion.Because i am a gentleman i'd be more than happy to help you find it lol.

• Such a good guy you are liquorman.  LOL

• lmaooo that's too cute liquor! I am sure you could accommodate in some way  ?!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy