Beauty and the Beast Tips

views
replies
Last post made 5 years ago by Doble A
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Lights or no lights the cocktails are flowing.........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

• That's fo sho. Whatcha drinking this year? I've got my champagne  ;D

• This all sounds too familiar Lips.  I have one of those net sets with 200+ lights on.  I'll definitely get the booze out this year when I get them out to untangle them.

blue

• Hello Bingo Babes!

Christmas is fast approaching and I've got some jokes for you to tell while you eat your Christmas beast. Oh these are some beauties. Your family will think you're a genius! LOL

christmas-2.jpg

What beats his chest and swings from Christmas cake to Christmas cake?

Tarzipan!

Whats happens if you eat the Christmas decorations?

You get tinsel-itus!

Can I have a dog for Christmas?

No you can have turkey like everyone else!

What do you drain Christmas dinner brussel sprouts with?

An advent colander!

What do ducks do before Christmas dinner?

Pull their Christmas quackers!

Merry Christmas to all my Bingo Tarts!  :-*

• Hi Bingo Babes!

For many of us, the battle of the bulge begins. I thought I'd share some workout gear that you should consider. The way I see it, the sillier we look, the more successful we may be.

0929_group_tarmac1.jpg

imgres-6.jpg

retroworkoutwear.jpg

Take a lesson in workout wear from the king of the workout.......

9cb887de785824694240ccdea12a9e44.jpg

It's okay. These looks are a lot to take in. Sit down, relax and play a few games of bingo at Biggest Bingo.

• Wonderful pics Froggy and I have to say, I'm relieved that guy in the last pic is wearing underpants! :o

blue

•  

It's okay. These looks are a lot to take in. Sit down, relax and play a few games of bingo at Biggest Bingo.

I agree froggy, it is a lot to take in. So i think i will have a candy bar and a coke to ponder it all.........lmaooooooooo!

Awesome post guuurrll!

• I sat down with a bag of potato chips and a regular Pepsi (full of sugar) to give this some serious thought.

• Hi Bingo Babes!

January is a boring month. The holidays are behind us and it feels like winter is in full force with no end in sight. They don't call them Blue Mondays for nothing.

There are some apps for your phones that incorporate your favorite game, BINGO. Here's a few to perk up these dark days.

Word BINGO

By ABCya.com

Available on iTunes

th_Word_Bingo.png

Pocket Bingo Pro

Apostek Software

Available on market.android.com

th_unnamed.jpg

Bingo Matic Pro

by Bingo Mobile

Available at androidzoom.com

Bingomatic is the best way you can organize bingo games in group,you can organize bingo games anywhere like a real bingo hall and very easy. Bingomatic will call the numbers outloud, will check the bingos, give you the bingo cards... and much more.

th_bingo-matic-pro-21-1.jpg

While you're rushing to grab your phones why don't you check out some mobile bingo? There are some bingo sites offering it such as Mecca Bingo. Have you ventured into the world of mobile bingo yet?

• Not yet Froggy cos I don't get that iphone until June but I can't wait to play some bingo and have some fun on it.  These apps look pretty good.  Do you use them?

blue

• I've tried the word bingo. It's fun and pretty good for the kids.

• Cool apps froggy, pretty soon we won't need our laps and will doing it all on our cell phones.

• The only thing that I don't love is the small screen. You can't beat a laptop!

• true dat but while you are waiting in the doc's office for over an hour or Jury Duty it sure comes in handy. Has to be the right moment at the right time for it.  :-*

• Ugh jury duty. Yeah you're right. That's a good place for it.

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy