Beauty and the Beast Tips

views
replies
Last post made 5 years ago by Doble A
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• That's a nice remedy Froggy.  I'll try that out.

• Ahhh what a nice soothing treatment for the skin. My skin has taken a real beating in this cold weather. My hands have actually cracked from beating out in the brutal cold. I bet this would be a good recipe for hands too.

• Yep, it could definitely be used on the hands. I think I might mix some up and make my skin happy :)

• Hi LBB'ers!

Skin care is so important and spa facials are not always worth the money. I've found an at home facial that you can create yourself to hydrate your skin.

th_vintagepondsad_zpsde9ec547.jpg

Grind 1 Tbsp oatmeal in a blender and set aside. Add 1 Tbsp fennel seeds to 1/2 cup boiling water to make a tea. Allow the seeds to steep for 10 minutes; strain the seeds and discard. Let it cool down to room temperature and then combine 1 Tbsp of the fennel tea with 1 Tbsp ground oatmeal and 1 Tbsp honey. Apply the mixture to your clean face and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse with tepid water followed by a cool rinse. This mask can be done twice weekly.

Source: womansday.com

Once your face is all smooth, those cheeks will be ready to play bingo at Cheeky Bingo!

• I have all those ingredients in the house and that is pretty amazing i do to create this concoction. I will def give it try!

• Froggy have you tested it?

• Cheap and effective by the sounds of it.  Love to hear if anyone has tried it.

• I have not tried it yet but I did try the sugar scrub and it's amazing. Definitely better than a salt scrub that dries out your skin. I've got to try this facial though. Wondering if I've got fennel seeds...

• Cool, always looking for at home facials.

• Spring has Sprung

March 21st kicks off spring in the Northern Hemisphere and after the brutal harsh winter it couldn't get here soon enough!

Now if only we could dream and our house was sparkling spring clean so we could spend more time playing Bingo!

th_clean-house-vintage_zpsb5509532.jpg

Here are some Spring cleaning tips:

1. Windows - Use a rubber edged squeegee that has a long handle to reach higher windows.

2. Blinds - Lay an old sheet outside and put your blinds on top, preferably in a slanted position. Scrub. Clean with a non-abrasive cleaner, rinse with a hose. Dry thoroughly with a towel.

3. Ceiling fans:  Change the direction counterclockwise for a nice breeze during warmer months, switching clockwise in colder weather. The switch is usually found on the base to adjust the rotation.

4. Refrigerator: wash the inside with a solution of two tablespoons of baking soda for every quart of warm water. Wash removable shelves and drawers in the solution (let glass shelves come to room temperature first so warm water won't crack them). Loosen tough spills by wetting the area with the solution. Use a toothbrush to scrub little nooks and crannies. Vacuum or brush dust from the condenser coils to keep fridge from overheating.

5. Carpet/Throw rugs: Rent a shampooer for synthetic carpets and open windows to dry faster. For wool carpets hire a professional.

6.Curtains: Vacuum, steam clean or dry clean. If putting up lighter weight curtains for spring remove dust and dirt before storing winter drapes. 

7. Batteries: Replace the batteries in your smoke detector.

Now that your dreams have come true and house is clean as a whistle head over to Dream Bingo.

Monthly Megapot £1500 will make more of your dreams come true.

Deposit throughout the month to earn tickets to the Monthly Megapot in which an awesome cash prize can be claimed. Every £20 deposited and every £20 wagered on Bingo will earn you 1 ticket to the grand finale game on the last Friday of the month.

• Nice cleaning tips lips! LOL love the pic too!

• I don't like spring cleaning but I'm happy when it's done.  Great tips Lips.

• Nice tips Lips!

Add this to the list, put a half of a lemon in the fridge, to kill the eventual weird smells :)

• Thanks lootva that's a new one for me!

Blue - I don't like it either but when u get to the nitty gritty and clean in spots that aren't often done its a great feeling!

• Now that we all got our spring cleaning done  :z it's time to worry about our beasts. What can we do for our little furry friends to prepare them for the warm weather?

th_spring_zps0d671550.jpg

Let Your Garden Grow—With Care

Pet parents, take care—fertilizers, insecticides and herbicides keep our plants and lawns healthy and green, but their ingredients aren't meant for four-legged consumption and can be fatal if your pet ingests them.  Always store these poisonous products in out-of-the-way places and follow label instructions carefully. Check out our full list of garden care tips.

Poisonous Plants 

Time to let your garden grow! But beware, many popular springtime plants—including Easter lilies, rhododendron and azaleas—are highly toxic to pets and can easily prove fatal if eaten. Check out our full list—and pics!—of toxic and non-toxic plants for your home and garden.

Ah-Ah-Achoo!

Like their sneezy human counterparts, pets can be allergic to foods, dust, plants and pollens. Allergic reactions in dogs and cats can cause minor sniffling and sneezing as well as life-threatening anaphylactic shock. If you suspect your pet has a springtime allergy, please visit your veterinarian as soon as possible.

Pesky Little Critters

April showers bring May flowers—and an onslaught of bugs! Make sure your pet is on year-round heartworm preventive medication, as well as a flea and tick control program. Ask your doctor to recommend a plan designed specifically for your pet.

Out and About

Warmer weather means more trips to the park, longer walks and more chances for your pet to wander off! Make sure your dog or cat has a microchip for identification and wears a tag imprinted with your home address, cell phone and any other relevant contact information. Canines should wear flat (never choke!) collars, please.

Source: ASPCA.org

Good tips so now that we don't have to worry about our babies we can have a Glorious Bingo day! :)

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Launched in 2018, we conducted a real money review of Yay Bingo ! Unfortunately, our tester encountered an expired Welcome Offer and could not get a response from support. After making a...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Yay Bingo

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Another Jumpman Gaming-powered online bingo site underwent our thorough test as part of LBB's From the Players for the Players program. Our tester reviewed Daily Record Bingo with a real...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Daily Record Bingo