Beauty and the Beast Tips

views
replies
Last post made 5 years ago by Doble A
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Hi Bingo Babes!

As you know, its the first week of 2016 and empty gyms across the globe are now filled with New Year's resolution'ers. For those of you that walk up to a machine and wonder what it is or what it does, it could be worse. Just for sh$ts and gigs let's take a look back at some retro exercise equipment.

Compared to these vintage gadgets, you'll be relieved the next time you hit the gym. Here's to feeling Fabulous in 2016!

Look at the joys of fitness on the face of this young man

vintage-fitness-devices-02-thumb_zpsghe5szvc.jpg

Maintaining that thigh gap was simply effortless

0b2e7478736578a9e6cc5e00faed14a4_zps3d3jehit.jpg

What beer belly?

HA1080_1_zpserj9fkdt.jpg

•  

Look at the joys of fitness on the face of this young man

LOL I would have included the photo as well, but: "Sorry, you are not allowed to post external links.".

• He sure made it look thrilling. I was definitely motivated  LOL

• It's officially Spring and the question on my mind is whether or not to celebrate with a cocktail.

1zbz677.jpg

Of course I should! In honor of the spring rain showers ahead in my part of the world, I want to share the recipe for a Dark 'n' Stormy.

What you'll need:

2 ounces dark rum

3 ounces ginger beer

½ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice

Ice

Lime

Mixology

Fill glass with ice, add the dark rum, ginger beer and the lime juice. Garnish with lime.

fk71ir.jpg

Cheers!

• Hi Bingo Balls!

I've been very busy on the hunt for Pokemon - don't judge me. Do I have any fellow players here? If so, please share some of your tips and I'll share one that really works earning XPs and leveling up.

24m8bi9.jpg

You earn major points for evolving your Pokemon. So, here's a little tip. Save all your common Pokemon that only require 12 candies to evolve and when you've got plenty, go to your items and use the Lucky Egg. This will double your XPs for 30 minutes while you evolve those Pidgeys and Ratattas. You'll be flying through the levels in an instant

:-bd

•  

Do I have any fellow players here?

I haven't tried it yet but I might at some point, even though it sounds quite time-consuming.

• I am terrified of this game  *-* I still remember the days when I spent hours raising a virtual farm  :-S I'm afraid this would be much, much worse... So I just like to pretend I'm hipster enough and that I rebel against it  8)

• I'm hooked. My evenings are occupied! LOL

• Lol, this pictures gonna kill me LOL

• Hi Bingo Tarts!

It's been a heck of a week so I'd like to share a cocktail that I'll soon be sipping. It's perfect for fall and a great idea for all those apples you've been picking.

jl5g1u.jpg

Spike Apple Cider

Ingredients

1/4 gallon apple cider

1/2 cup dark rum

1/2 cup cinnamon schnapps

1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cut into large chunks

1/2 lemon, juiced

Directions

Mix cider, rum, and schnapps in a large pitcher. Toss the apples with lemon juice and skewer them for garnish. Pour the spiked cider over ice.

I swiped this recipe from Food Network.

I hope your weekend in sugar and spice and everything nice.

• Hi Bingo Balls!

Since this topic is beauty and the beast, I thought it would be fitting to talk about the upcoming Beauty and the Beast film. Disney is taking it from illustrations to real flesh and blood actors.

The release date is planned for later this year.

Official Trailer

It looks awesome. Anyone interested in seeing it?

25a08a195769e99090671fcded892b30_zpsdac7nba3.jpg

• I was soooo pumped up for this movie, but I'm not buying Emma Watson as Belle.  It's not the looks,  but it is everything else. Is Belle a tomboyish, sarcastic, annoyed looking inventor/feminist with a heavy British accent in a small French town? But why am I even surprised, It's Hollywood! No thanks, go shove your stupid trending stuff down someone else's throat.

• What's happening in Hollywood these days? Everything is a remake, reboot or ridiculous. Where's the originality? I had high hopes for this movie. I plan to see this one over the weekend and certainly wasn't expecting Belle as a tomboy.

• Hey Bingo Babes! Long time no hear!  <3

Let's stay healthy this winter, shall we?

Here is one magnificent syrup recipe to get rid of a boring cough: :-&

Boyle a beer and sugar all together!

Leave it to cool down in a jar and use it as any other syrup!

4F4C1LQ.jpg

Simple as that!

It might sound a little bit disgusting but trust me, it works!

I am healthy and ready to have some fun on Fun Bingo!

How about you?  ;)

• Hey, LBB'ers! It's the last day of January 2018! How do you feel today? :D

Fn3Ygzb.jpg

Some say that January is a special month since it represents the beginning of the new year!

This is the time when you start implementing your new year's resolutions, when you feel happy surrounded by people you love the most, when everything is in its place...

However, it's also the longest month of the year, at least in that financial way. Buying presents and new year's eve gowns, preparing delicious meals for your family... all this stuff made you so happy and grateful but your wallet has never been thinner...  What to do??  :`o

Well... don't regret it. You deserved it! You had a great month and February is just around the corner.

New opportunities are coming!

Try your luck at Bingo Fest! Enjoy life to the fullest!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy