Bingo Winner Screenshots

views
replies
Last post made 1 year ago by Feelin froggy
Imagin.ation

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Very nice! :) Keep those wins coming!

• My won today on Melina Bingo of course again Get Cracking  ;) Bet: 4.50 USD Won:114.50 USD  :)

wsmelina.jpg

• I think you found your game natlozogav! :D another nice win, congrats.

• using a free $25 Easter coupon at Bingo Flash

BINGO_FLASH_BIG_WHEELER.png

• That's not bad at all Chilly, congrats!

• I think that's a great win Chilly. Congrats. I haven't played Living Large for a long time, and now I miss it after I saw the screenshot. :)

• Well, it all started when they FINALLY gave me a little $54 BINGO after about 2 days trying to look like I knew what I was doing.  I was at Cyberbingo, my old hangout.  It was gruesome with their Spring event going on and special funding.  Everyone had beaucoups of bbs to try for that $10,000 prize.  I prebought cards for that show and low-rolled it on until I had something to work with.  And I seriously had my doubts.

I decided to go for the Mystery at the Mansion with some 21 line 25 cent spins.  And I was pretty happy.  Got that balance up there and when it was time to move out of the mansion, I decided to Be Wild!  With 21 lines and a quarter bet on each one, I got around 30 free spins - take a peek:

Something more to follow... kinda fruity!

Be_Wild_1.jpg

• I did.  I got suckered in to Tutti Frutti 5.  Wasn't satisfied with the low payout on Tutti Frutti 4.  Dumb.  After about 250 $1 spins at ZERO, reality started to kick in.  But, I sent it packing and went back to waiting on the big bunch of lemons.  Or grapes.  Or whatever.  I didn't care, I just wanted to see it happen!

My screenie didn't capture the actual spread of lemons, but you can see the one up in the right corner, representing himself and 14 of his sour buddies for $500.

Tutti_Frutti5.png

• Nicely done Chilly, congrats!

• Two very beautiful hits there chillymellow !! Congrats :) Did you managed to cash out anything?

• Congrats chillymellow! Lovely screenshots. I hope you managed to cash out some of those winnings.

• Cooling my heels while I was getting re-verified.  YES!!  I am approved and they have to update so I can get it processed, but I plan to withdraw $600, which leaves me about $100 to play with/on while I do the waiting process part 3.

Monday requests will be processed out on Thursday.  In the meantime, I will be without bbs or any ability to deposit.  I think I can tough it out!  Got to see my name on the "latest winners" screen as the current highest arcade win.

It's about time I got all the rules right and actually made a profit.  I was eligible for about 35,000 bbs and played them down to about 14,000.  That's a lot of bingo games!

• Hello LBB'ers!

The last time I played at Sun Bingo they had not yet added games from WMS (Williams Interactive) so I was so excited to take a few spins on The Wizard of Oz. I was using the QB bet bar and bounced between the various bets with every few spins. I managed to hit a ‎£75 win with Dorothy on a ‎£3 bet.  :D

th_WOZ1_zpsqadinxuw.jpg

It's not the largest win but it was awesome since it can be hard to get payouts on the Dorothy symbol especially 5 across. I have always loved this slot but it gets so frustrating when the reels lag for a moment and you think Glinda is coming.... :O

Anyone have any good Glinda stories on The Wizard of Oz slot? For those of you who don't know, Glinda comes down in her pink bubble at random and awards up to 5 wild reels!

• Nice win there Froggy, congrats!

• Very nice hit Froggy! Congrats.

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy