Bingo Winner Screenshots

views
replies
Last post made 1 year ago by Feelin froggy
Imagin.ation

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Very nice win, congratulations Feelin froggy  :)

• I would like to congratulate all the winners.

• good

• I had a very nice win recently playing Cleopatra II, the sequel to IGT's ancient Egyptian release, where I managed to win £1,375.56p from just an 80p spin! 

I never play more than £1.50p a spin and have won some tremendous prizes - largest being £2.3K on slots and £15K on bingo. The big wins come from the bonus round on this one - the more spins you have, the larger the multiplier as it keeps on growing with each spin (no upper limit). Mine reached 18x (18 spins) and Cleopatra is a double paying wild so look out for that one!

246642958_4816844838375208_4842424659048636099_n.jpg

• Wow kayleigh39, awesome win!

Big congrats!

• Now that's an impressive win! The Cleopatra slot can do some great things during the free spins. The original was always one of my favorites back in the day. Well done Kay! Whoo hoo!!

• Anyone had any luck with the Jumpman Gaming 'Cash Drop' game?

I won £2.98p recently, which isn't bad considering it's wager-free, but I think the values are a little on the low side. The amounts you can win will be based on the wagers from the previous day, and I made a big deposit and played most of it through, so the max of £7.45p was a little mean in my eyes.

Screenshot 2021-10-22 094740.png

• I do like the idea of a minigame as part of a promotion, but I do agree with you, amounts are fairly low. Before cashdrop, they used to have standard 5% cashback wager free.

• Considering the Cash Drop replaced the cashback offers on Jumpman Gaming sites, it's not terrible to get a shot at this the day after every deposit. It's probably comparable, if not better, than 5% cashback. Ha and they could at least remove the 'unlucky' outcome!

• I've noticed recently, online slots now come with a 'net position' feature..."What's that?" I hear you ask. Well, it's a handy little on-screen feature that allows you to see your play position, if you like. It will show you how much you are losing since launching the game or how much you are winning. Handy if you like to keep track of your spending. While I whole-heartedly agree with taking a responsible attitude to gambling, I have a little issue with it...it tells you what you've won before the bonus round has even started! There I was playing Dragon's Fire Megaways when I landed the free games round. I was awarded 11 spins but before the first one had even commenced, that 'Net Position' had changed to +£158! Yes, it's a decent win for an 80p stake, but kind of takes all the fun out of the not knowing what you'll win!

• Well, you know, the way bonus round functions, result of your entire bonus round is calculated literally in the moment you trigger it. Everything else is pretty much the graphical representation of the random number chosen.

But even with this in mind, I still do not want my bonus game to be reduced to a number, absolutely takes away all of the fun. No point in having a feature in place otherwise

• On 10/31/2021 at 12:47 PM, kayleigh39 said:

I've noticed recently, online slots now come with a 'net position' feature..."What's that?" I hear you ask. Well, it's a handy little on-screen feature that allows you to see your play position, if you like. It will show you how much you are losing since launching the game or how much you are winning. Handy if you like to keep track of your spending. While I whole-heartedly agree with taking a responsible attitude to gambling, I have a little issue with it...it tells you what you've won before the bonus round has even started! There I was playing Dragon's Fire Megaways when I landed the free games round. I was awarded 11 spins but before the first one had even commenced, that 'Net Position' had changed to +£158! Yes, it's a decent win for an 80p stake, but kind of takes all the fun out of the not knowing what you'll win!

I would prefer just a series of these numbers without the gameplay. That is, to be shown a series of wins and loses, and all the visual effects turned off.

• What's your best win from a 'freebie'? Mine has to be when I won 10 free games on Buzz Bingo's daily no deposit spinner wheel game. Those 10 spins accumulated £7 in wager-free funds. That £7 then turned into £30 by playing Deal or No Deal Golden Box Megaways before finally heading to Neon Links by Red Tiger, where my second spin at just 60p a spin, landed me the hourly progressive jackpot of £385! Not my biggest win to date, but the biggest win from a no deposit bonus! It pays to claim those freebies!

Screenshot 2021-11-12 113446.png

• Leaderboard prizes - are they worth the time/money? It depends!

I stay away from the ones where you accumulate points based on your spend, because I don't have an endless supply of cash and lets be honest, the only people who do win these types of tourneys are the ones with cash to burn.

My favourite tourneys are the ones where you need to complete missions, and that means even those of us with the smallest of bankrolls can take part. The most recent one I took part in was an Yggdrasil one where you needed to play three slots and triggered bonuses in the least number of spins. All-in-all I spent about £30 and managed to win £500 for a 4th place position. Wager-free cash too! 

19756450_1503696659690059_5718206204528025545_n.jpg

• Not so much a bingo win now, but if you're playing bingo to win physical prizes this festive season, make sure you log into the bingo site(s) frequently because you may be gifted 'tickets' to upcoming draws. Prize Land Bingo are hosting a special PS5 game in December and out of the blue they gave me a free entry! I didn't even make a deposit and haven't played in two weeks. 

Screenshot 2021-11-15 095033.png

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! New listing, Money Reels , was recently tested by our very own From the Players for the Players reviewer. This is yet another Jumpman Gaming brand with an array of promotions and games...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Money Reels

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 2 months ago

Hi LBB'ers! Register with Bingo Loft and claim our exclusive welcome offer upon first deposit! Sign up via our link here . Add £10, Play with £40 + 60 Spins Code: SUPER 1st-time...
LBB Exclusive | Bingo Loft Welcome Offer

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy