What Part of Bingo Am I............

views
replies
Last post made 10 years ago by Markotik
lipstick_xoxos

Readers of this topic also read:

Please or register to post or comment.

• Hiya Bingo darlings!

Solve the mystery that relates to anything that is bingo! Once it is solved create your own bingo mystery solver!

Here is the first one:

This bleached blonde babe drapes herself in fine threads and struts her stuff as some kind of ruler of the online bingo world.........

Who is she?

• The Queen of Bingo @Jackpotjoy?

• stumped.  I don't think billy has bleached hair and she's the only blond I can recall. 

• The Queen of Bingo @Jackpotjoy?

Yesssss! Barbara Windsor!

• Oh my! Okay here goes....

This suave fella is serving up bingo on a silver platter with a smile.

• Omggggggggg i can see him in my mind! It's got to be Butlers Bingo right?

• Yes!!! That was too easy. Okay hit us with another lips.

• I'm not Lips :) but I will try....

Crazy bingo balls popping out from everywhere. :)

• Hmmm that's a tough one. Since you said crazy, I'm going to guess Nutty Bingo.

• That's right Froggy. :)

• Yay! Okay here goes....

This place is surely star studded and you can expect them to role out the red carpet for you when you arrive. Which bingo site is it?

• I'll go with Bingo Hollywood.

• Correct! You're very good at this Mark. Okay your turn.

• you guys are too good!  I'm still stumped, but hope I'll be online long enough to get a good guess in.

• Coyotes and humans might have one thing in common. We would probably howl, too, when the night fairy sprinkles lucky-jackpot-winning-dust on us.

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lbb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Feelin froggy<
Feelin froggy United Kingdom 1 month ago

Hi LBB'ers! Bingo Crazy was the focus of our latest real money review. We tested the brand on January 30, 2024. Our tester experienced a selection of bingo rooms and slots. We're also happy to report...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Bingo Crazy

Feelin froggy<

Hi LBB'ers! Launched in 2018, we conducted a real money review of Yay Bingo ! Unfortunately, our tester encountered an expired Welcome Offer and could not get a response from support. After making a...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Yay Bingo

Feelin froggy<

Hi LBB'ers! Another Jumpman Gaming-powered online bingo site underwent our thorough test as part of LBB's From the Players for the Players program. Our tester reviewed Daily Record Bingo with a real...
Real Money Deposit/Withdrawal Process at Daily Record Bingo